• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whats Your Weapon?

• Thread starter imported_Edward The Less
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Edward The Less

What weapon do you have on your Warrior?

Why do you think it is good or bad?

Was it too hard or easy to get?

I

imported_Kalibek

My complete gear is in my sig, but I will list it for ya

Tanking - Eskhanders right claw and bloodlord defender
Dual Weild - Claw of the Black Drake and Vis'kag the Bloodletter
2h - Untamed Blade

It was fairly easy to get, the guild I am in can take down all the bosses in MC/BWL and we are working on the Twin Emps in AQ this week (we were working on Viscidus and recently just downed him).

As far as if they are good or not, the Untamed Blade is the one of the best 2h fury weapons in game due to its str proc. The CotBD is a great mainhand, one of the top 5 weapons in game for mainhand dw, although I'm working on my thunderfury right now, just need the left binding. The vis'kag is a decent weapon, and it hits hard and the proc is really nice, but I'll be replacing it with the Pugio once I get my armaments.

NeroRathe

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All I can say it you folks must have been lucky with Ony in getting Vis'Kag, espeically with it's 2-5% drop rate.

We've got 36 Ony drops without a single one dropping, and an awful lot of fury warriors, and rogues waiting...and yet a friend of mine, has had it drop in 4 of their last 10 Ony downings..

I

imported_Kalibek

<blockquote><hr>

All I can say it you folks must have been lucky with Ony in getting Vis'Kag, espeically with it's 2-5% drop rate.

We've got 36 Ony drops without a single one dropping, and an awful lot of fury warriors, and rogues waiting...and yet a friend of mine, has had it drop in 4 of their last 10 Ony downings..

[/ QUOTE ]

we had 3 drop in 3 kills, and the next week after our 4th deathbringer dropped

NeroRathe

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm kind of laughing....

I bring my 21/8/22 rogue since we had an abundance of warriors for Ony tonight, and of course, Vis'Kag drops, and while it'd be cute on my rogue, it's what I was hoping for my warrior, and even worse, had to watch another warrior and a rogue bid on it and get it.

I

imported_Kalibek

<blockquote><hr>

I'm kind of laughing....

I bring my 21/8/22 rogue since we had an abundance of warriors for Ony tonight, and of course, Vis'Kag drops, and while it'd be cute on my rogue, it's what I was hoping for my warrior, and even worse, had to watch another warrior and a rogue bid on it and get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

weird, we had a viskag drop again tonight, it was our 5th or 6th one in just over a month.

I

imported_Kalibek

I just picked up the Crul'Shorukh, Edge of Chaos off of Nef tonight

I

imported_Kalibek

The other night I picked up the Iblis, Blade of the Fallen Seraph, off of Instructor Razuvious.

K

Kosie345

Using Bloodlord's Defender. I have Crul and Maladath, but somehow for all the important fights, i prefer using bloodlord. Purely for the superior tank stats it has.

I

imported_Kalibek

<blockquote><hr>

Using Bloodlord's Defender. I have Crul and Maladath, but somehow for all the important fights, i prefer using bloodlord. Purely for the superior tank stats it has.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a fantastic weapon for it's level, and for pure mitigation (beside tf) only the widows remorse and hungering cold could compete with it. I still have my bloodlords and will probably d/e it once I get a widow's remorse as a backup. Although right now I prefer using the iblis for fights I can't use the tf (twin emps).

T

Trubbert

Picked up a Maladath recently which I use for tanking - I'm not sure if the increased damage with +4 swords makes thaaaat much difference to threat, but it's nice to finally have something other than the Quel'Serrar

My two-hand is an Ashkandi that dropped from our first ever Nef kill - we've had 6 all up now which is a better run than most guilds have

I'm spending more time dual wielding now though - haven't got anything better than the Quel to use though - still looking for another nice 1h sword

Widow's Remorse is definately at the top of my wish list, but Faerlina hasn't put out yet ... all she gives us is frost resist gear

Q

Quasiar

2h DPS - Askandi - Good amount of DPS till AQ40 2h axe
1h sword - Thunderfury - Good aggro generation while tanking multiple mobs and trash.
1h sword - Maladath, Runed Blade of the Black Flight - Tank weapon for boss fights currently. 1% parry decreases damage recieved.

DW Swords - Maladath, Runed Blade of the Black Flight, and TF - Havn't gotten anything else as of yet on my warrior.