• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whats your virtue routine?

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gudday. I was hoping someone might have a better way to gain the virtues then i do, as it just doesn't seem to be very efficiant. I do my Compassion in the orc dungeon, that seems good enough. I sac a full lot of fame, from Lady, to deamons at Compassion Ilish, then i honor Sphynx and kill them till im at Lady again to do it all the next day. But the Sphynx doesnt seem to be very good fame, so it cant be that good honor. I used to do it at Swoops, which was great. But i cant find anything as good.
Im not to keen to do big nasties like greater draggies or anything. Lurg and Grobu are no good. Anyone know any good spots?

K

Katlene

way i used to do it was go to the blood dungeon in ilsh and hunt the demons, id honor them, get the fame N karma sacrifice n rinse & repeat seemed to work good for me plus theres the bonus of the occasional para :D

A

Amathist of PoC

Has there been any news on the non activated virtues?....and this thread reminds me I really should spend time doing mine its been MONTHS AND MONTHS..I got very slack with them.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In a FoF they said they were starting to 'look into' the non active virtues. Who knows what that actualy means... :coco:

F

Fink

In a FoF they said they were starting to 'look into' the non active virtues. Who knows what that actualy means... :coco:
"Look into", as in to form a council for the oversight of the planning of a steering committee for the feasibility study of the investigation of beginnings of an environmental impact statement, discussing the possible inclusion onto the next wishlist after the current one of whatever the hell it is they were looking into.

Stock standard U.S. (and, unfortunately, everywhere else) public relations policy strictly forbids saying anything definite.:bs:

S

Septimus

Yer demons in illsh are easy as and you get paras so virtue drops and chests. The rare ingreds if you got a cook etc, faster but is ice fiends in ice dungeon. That and sucubus are good for honor too. Best gains for honor but have to follow all the rules. Has them on stratics pages somewhere.

K

Katlene

isnt it what ever your fighting has to have the first hit?

F

Fink

isnt it what ever your fighting has to have the first hit?

There are a handful of arbitrary rules on what's considered "honorable" combat. Under normal circumstances, these same practices would be considered "stupid".

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did the deamons last night to go from trustworthy to Lady, when i was at great i stopped getting the 'you have gained in honor' responce. I think their a little lower on fame then Sphinx's.

F

Fink

I've posted here twice already, I suppose I should address the topic..

Basically my virtue 'routine' starts with me going "Oh crap, virtues.." having let them slide for a month. Then I'll Sacrifice my fame to free the Gargish slaves, then build fame back about level 3-4, growing tired of that before wandering off and mashing on a few innocent shadow wisps because hey, that's Valorous. Then I'll do all my prison breakouts in the orc dungeon, lamenting leaving it so long between visits and finding myself only a quarter through Follower of Compassion once again.