• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What's Your Profession?

• Thread starter imported_Edward The Less
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Edward The Less

So do you make your own armor or do you make potions to make you stronger? Might you create bombs and deathrays or enchant your armor and weapons?

What profession does you Warrior have and why do you like it?

B

Bo Riddler

That is a good question. With my first warrior, I thought it would be appropriate to try blacksmithing. My very first character was a Dwarven Paladin. He is now 59th, but when I chose his professions, I was new to game, and invested in Leatherworking and skinning. Now at 300/300 I make the leather gear and mail for my guilds Hunters and Druids, and Rogues.

I should have chosen BS/Mining for him but I've invested too much into his skills now.

I have an additional question...

Many guildies of mine choose to be collectors and buy or have given to them what they need. Their arguement is that they are spending money differently, they spend it at AH on the final product and selling their collections of ore, leather, etc. while I am also at AH bidding on recipe's. Which is cheaper? lol

Bo