• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What's your favorite kind of pie?

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Strawberry followed closely by Key lime and in third place would be dutch apple. Otherwise I am not a really a pie fan...

Faerunner

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Strawberry Rhubarb, although Lemon and Banana Creme fall in close behind.

Truth be told I'd rather have cheesecake though...

P

PsychoBunny

Can someone please tell me why I can't mention cherry pie here? I happen to love making cherry pie, and my hubby enjoys eating it.

I also like plum pudding - or is that an unmentionable fruit also?

I can't help it if YOU, the reader, has a filthy gutter mind that you see fruit as "wrong" in any manner. That's YOUR problem, not mine.

I love fruits of all kinds, and hubby being a vegetarian eats a 100% fruit and veg diet.

So why am I not allowed to express that he likes my cherry pie? I happen to be a very good pie maker when I can be bothered. Pitting cherries is a pain in the bum, but even so, it's worth the effort. Making crusts is also a pain cos I get flour and crap in my ring (I wear a ring on each finger normally).

Squishy plums make for better pudding than firm ones. But then, firm mangoes are a lot easier to dice and de-stone than squishy mangoes... so I guess it depends on each friut.

Is mango a sexually-suggestive fruit in the vocab of some of you here too? rolleyes:

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry PB, I was trolling the mods and it accidentally worked for once :p

P

PsychoBunny

I know.

I'd just also like to know why none of the mods PM'd me telling me the post was pulled. How incredibly rude and bad mannered. And unprofessional.

And people say OT was rude! At least we were up front with what was happening and why. Mods there *always* told posters when they were pulling posts.

Faerunner

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just got done reading PB's post, and then Aran said "You know what sounds really good right now? A cold taco salad."

I lol'd.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know.

I'd just also like to know why none of the mods PM'd me telling me the post was pulled. How incredibly rude and bad mannered. And unprofessional.

And people say OT was rude! At least we were up front with what was happening and why. Mods there *always* told posters when they were pulling posts.
That's just Kimi for you.

M

Major Miner II

I know.

Wow. Discussing moderator actions?

Hmmmmmmm.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey MM did you know that there's an outside out there? Try it, it could be fun!

K

Kiminality

As you already know, when the ****storm was going on in here, the RoC was relaxed somewhat, primarily to allow those that got themselves banned the ability to respond without "ban evasion".
As you also already know, the RoC was brought back into effect when the situation died down.
The part you might have missed was the part where infractions weren't going to be given on the posts made during that time.

Said post falls into that category.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor