• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whats your favorite 12yr reward?

• Thread starter Eyes of Origin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
E

Eyes of Origin

Ok, I wasnt paying attention and didnt log on to Origin all day until a guildie mentioned the 12 yr rewards.. hehe I love the bags too!

My favorite(s) are

Silver Sapling Replica
Ultima banner

F

Flora Green

I like the cake shape. lol :D

I chose the tree not realizing how tiny it is. It doesn't work with Halloween deco though, so will display it in December.

E

Eyes of Origin

Yeah, I like the potted version of the tree the best.. I did expect it to be bigger as well.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still can't get my codex to place in my Keep...I have tried everything

Y

Yen Sid

I like the Codex of Virtue the best. I have 3 in my house now hehe :drool:. I like the Ulitma Banner second (I have 2 for my house), then the Silver Sapling replica (one each of the potted/bare roots) and then the mailbox (my house is in fel so I dont really need the mailbox as some might but I got one for my front steps anyway. :)

For the Codex of Virtue I made sure to have a 7x7 area clear of everything even though i believe its 6x6, not completely sure about that right now but 7x7 is a safe bet. I had to try several times to place mine because they would stop construction. I guess something was blocking it or i didn't place it within the space I made. You can't try to place it right in the middle of the place you want it, you have to aim towards the top left corner of where you want it, I found that to work best. :thumbsup::thumbup:

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone got a link to the new 12th yr rewards???
No link but I stole this from UHall for you......
-------Thanks to Assia, Tina Small, and R Traveler for helping collect all this great info so far------
I dont play on Origin, so all I have is a list of the items...

New Vet rewards...
- Ethy Reptalon (Ethy Mount) (11th Year)
- Ethereal Hiryu (Ethy Mount) (12th Year)
- Wall Banner Deed (House Add-On) (11th Year?)
- Crystal Portal (Misc) (1st Year)
- Retouching Tool (Misc)
- House Teleporter (Misc) (12th Year)
- Fire Ant(12th Year) and Terathan Matriarch(11th Year) (Statues)
- Clothing Colors Forest Green(11th Year) and Royal Blue(12th Year) (Including Gargish Robes)

12th Anniversary Ticket Choices...
- Codex of Virtue
- Silver Sapling Replica
- Ultima Banner
- Mailbox

***Mail Boxes***
-Anybody can place items in the Mail Box as long as your house is set to Public, or they have access to your house.
-By adjusting the security option you can choose who has access to take items out of the box. So If you set the security to Owner... then anybody can put stuff in the mail box, but only the house Owner can take items out.
---The only way to prevent someone from leaving items in the box is to Ban them from your house---

***Crystal Portal***
This crystal portal allows you to teleport directly to a bank or a moongate.
For Trammel ruleset, say the city's name followed by "mint" (e.g. "minoc mint").
For a moongate, say the gate's name and "moongate" (eg. "minoc moongate").
For Felucca, say "fel" then same rules as above. So "fel minoc mint" or "fel minoc moongate"

***Retouching Tool***
Target the ethereal mount you wish to retouch.
Your ethereal mount's body has been solidified.
Your ethereal mount's transparency has been restored.

***House Teleporter***
Allows you to teleport from one location in a house to another
Works between different houses!!!
Also works between facets. So you can teleport from your Tram House to Your Fel House if you like.

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have been picking Silver Saplings the most but by far the new bag colors are my favorite, especially the neon pink/blue one lol.