• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What's your best jewelry?

• Thread starter imported_Hinotori
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Hinotori

Ok, so this is mostly to show off this ring I got today. It just left me unable to describe it. Really sad thing for me is I have no use for it, though I did get an offer already.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That almost the perfect jewelry piece there. Congratulations!

Here's what my tamer wears...

I wish I had some luck on those two pieces, but I have 1262 on my suit without them, so I'm OK.

She ends up like this (still a little work in progress)...

I

imported_Hinotori

I like that ring of yours. Those are some useful jewels.

J

joblackjon

Can you share with us where/how you got that awesome bit of jewelry?

I

imported_Hinotori

One of the Heartwood quests that give strongboxes. Don't get something uber on every quest but there is a chance. That was box number 6 for that batch. I'm picky on items so I get something I really like every 6 to 10 boxes. I do the "New Leadership" quest and the "Lost Worlds" quest.

J

JoyousGard

You should drop that ring into a lava pit. It is going to corrupt your soul. Just seeing an image of it makes me want to hold it for a little while.

That is awesome!!

M

Mr Sal

This is what my tamer has-

Plus my suit give 103% LRC and 36% LMC, with room to improve LMC up to 39% while maintaining these skills-

If I can find an affordable 115 magery scroll, I can put that last 5 points to magery. If I ever get a 120 magery scroll, I'll need to find a new spellbook with the same mods plus at least 5 magery, for a 7x legendary tamer/peace/disco/mage

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Here's what I wear:

That ring is the single best thing I've ever found, and I found it on a dragon not too long after I came back after being away for four years. Basically that ring has been the foundation of my entire template ever since I found it.

The bracelet I bought in Luna around Xmas. I payed 300k for it, but I would have payed double that. I had just gotten my first 120 magery powerscroll, and that bracelet was what I needed to make eating the scroll worth it. I had posted what I was looking for on my alliance forums, and the second day I found that bracelet. It was basically exactly what I was looking for, with a bonus 6 points in intelligence.

With the jewelry and either a staff of pyros or swords of prosperity, that gives me 5/2 casting. I used to have 6/2 casting, but 5/2 still allows me to cast as fast as I am able to. I'm guessing that extra point gets lost in network lag, so it basically makes absolutely no difference.

I would have to say that that ring and bracelet are the two favourite things that I own in game. What I like so much about them is that all of the mods on them are extremely useful, none of them are a waste.

edit: Just so you can see how perfectly they fit into my template. The "real" skill is in brackets. Llewen is an elf so the 21 points in med are essential. Those points effectively enable the mana regen in my suit. Llewen is a generalist kind of character. There are other templates that will do better in either pvp or pvm, but Llewen does nicely in just about any situation.

Animal Lore 110
Animal Taming 120 (105)
Chivalry 55
Evaluating Intelligence 120
Magery 116 (105)
Meditation 21 (15)
Resisting Spells 100
Veterinary 110

G

Awsome ring m8! If it were mine I`d hafta say "My Precioussssss" everytime I looked at it.

I don`t have enuff web knowledge topost pics,but I use a 15 ring/brace no good mods to mention and a library talisman and the song sleeves. sumtimes swap one of the ring/brace for a peace piece,depends on what I`m doing.

Still have over 1100 luck with no mods on jewelry and don`t care bout faster cast or anything else since one of my minions is always doing the killin.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ya, every time I think the rng has cursed me in game I take a look at that ring... Funny how often in the game I will have some amazing luck right at the beginning of whatever I am doing, and then have to slog through a bunch of bad luck before I have another dose of good luck. As is often the case however, it took me a while to realize just how lucky I had been.

G

Here's my tamer's bracelet:

My taming, lore and vet are all at 120 real so don't have any jewellery with +XX skills. Just a good old LRC/LMC/Luck suit, currently standing at 100% LRC (108% real), 30% LMC and 1406 luck.