• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whats wrong with Band Machine Payouts?

G

I tried playing the band machine today and was doing really well until I went to cashout. I got a wopping $0. Whats up devs? Is the band machine obsolete now or is it a bug? Either way lets focus on fixing payouts before we go about renaming the simoleans. Priorities!!!

Keep the discussion up to get their attention!

T

Tristan Lewis

LOL more things are Priority ATM. Band has been bugged since TC3 opened its only one of many ways to make money might wanna try a differant object till thay get time to fix band .LMAO

S

Sean Kendrick

I believe they said they're aware, but like you said "priorities". They're busy with merges, web services, graphics, etc.,