• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What's with the points?

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just noticed there is a little doo hickey (that's the technical name) next to my avatar that says points next to it with a number. What do these points do? Will I get cheap transfers from Atlantic to Europa once I have accumulated fifty million points? Also how am I accumulating these points? Do you get a point each time your post is deleted by a moderator?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The points do nothing, there are achievements that give you points, most of them are "you have gotten ___ amount of likes" or "you have posted ____ times" to see all the achievements click someones name, then click their points, theres a button that says "view all available trophies".

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's awesome norry, hey sorry about calling that goodmans girl a shrew, I was just peeved Ma Nerva lost out and she for some reason thought I was a scammer because one of my characters had the same surname. Shrew just means overly aggressive female, guess I was being whatever the male equivalent is....******? Anyway my apologies.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That's awesome norry, hey sorry about calling that goodmans girl a shrew, I was just peeved Ma Nerva lost out and she for some reason thought I was a scammer because one of my characters had the same surname. Shrew just means overly aggressive female, guess I was being whatever the male equivalent is....******? Anyway my apologies.
Ah it's ok, everyone gets mad and says stuff like that sometimes. Thanks for the apology though, she really is a great person. :)

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She probably is and to be fair I probably did try and use the goodman name to my own advantage I just can't remember doing it, I remember I once stood outside the syndicates castle and sold their pavers during the free crafting thing they do on sundays to some guy for five hundred k. But I was young and reckless then, now I am old.

And reckless

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Word son, you should trade them to some newbie here for uo gold.