• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whats with all the val runics? why the selloff?

Lord Bishop

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anyone know whats going on ? is it a dupe? or peps got lucky with bods. I ask becasue i would like to buy one but dont want to contribute to duders

G

Gwenyth

I don't know about any dupes, but I do know that someone was trying to pass off "valorite smith hammers" as runics. Just make sure you read the item description, not just the seller's description. If the item description doesn't say "runic" then it's not, it's just a smith hammer that was made with valorite ingots.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its a plain ole' smith hammer that is crafted with valorite instead of plain iron ingots.

what you see is what you get. Runic is runic. If the item itself don't say runic, then it ain't.

D

DPudding

We've got seven val runics for sale in Luna. Hehe....gotta be a dupe.

And the agapite scam is still going strong.

R

rajadeah

In my opinion, there is something fishy going on with val hammers. I was just approached by a newbie looking char wanting to get a vendor at my shop. I asked him what he was wishing to sell, and his response was only valorite hammers. I told him sorry, but no. I then saw him in the bank spamming selling val hammers and when someone asked him how much, his answer was how many you want?

So yes, something is fishy and they are not using any of our shops to do it in.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should come by Atlantic sometimes. There is one particular vendor that stocks 20-30 val hammers every day or two. There are currently 23 hammers for sale in Luna Atlantic right this second. Cats has 7 hammers. It would be foolish to think that they are not duped. This is based on comments from EA Mythic about the abundance of these hammers. At one time they said something along the lines of "Val Hammers are supposed to be a yearly item," and further mentioned something like "If there are more than a couple for sale at any given time, then there is certainly a problem."

C

Corvak

Some guy in a guild i've never even seen before, was trying to sell val hammers in Haven.

His guild was a dollar sign, and his title was Val Hammers for Sale....And he mentioned how many were on Atlantic.

I don't know who you are, but I shall call you Scam Artist. Don't let him use Catskills to launder his dirty runics!

D

DPudding

I've been on dupe patrol the last couple days. I think I know who brought em over. Anyone care to guess? Just keep it to yourselves. :)

I'm allergic to bananas. Just putting that out there. Something you didn't know about Old Del.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been on dupe patrol the last couple days. I think I know who brought em over. Anyone care to guess? Just keep it to yourselves. :)

I'm allergic to bananas. Just putting that out there. Something you didn't know about Old Del.

So no Banana Dragkiris for Delbert? Or is that spelled Daiquiris?? I never could spell that word!