• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What's up with the shenanigans?

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Hey man....what happened? @Kyronix @Bleak

This stalagmite magically appeared in Cora's room out of the blue the other night at what just happens to be a crucial and strategic choke point in her dungeon. The other 26 shards feel left out and they want one too. And who has the magical powers to pull off such a feat?

How come Balhae gets special treatment?

I think it should either a) be removed or b)you should put a stalagmite at the exact same spot on all other 26 shards.

This isn't some monument that is unique to a specific shard. Dungeons should be the same on all shards, and we the people of Britannia demand our stalagmites!

Notice Balhae:

Now notice every other shard:

Let's keep things equal...no?

What say you fellow citizens of Brittania?:D

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Agreed! Although that is an incredibly strange glitch lol.

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
It's messed up is what it is.

It didn't just randomly appear there, someone put it there because they don't want people trapping Cora in that spot.

Okay, fine.

Just put a stalagmite at that same location on every other shard now.:cool2:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The funny thing is every time I've ever seen a developer comment on stuff like that, they always say to add something that's part of the game like that they have to do a static patch that adds it to all shards.

Well....apparently not lol.

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Thanks guys! The mysterious stalagmite is no more.

Order and Balance has restored to Sosaria.

Equanimity and Equilibrium once again rule supreme on the shard of Balhae.

On a serious note, I think this little phenomenon goes to show that the Devs do listen and take action if they think it is warranted.

With this action and those holiday goodies which are expected to arrive soon my confidence is at all time high.:thumbup::thumbsup:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
its a good thing that was done, and quick too, seeing how Bahlae is such an action packed shard full of millions of people!

on a related side note, if anyone wants 17 luna plots for free Bahlae has openings.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:yell:

This is an outrage!

I was really beginning to like that stalagmite.

In all serious though. That isn't a choke point. That is a trap spot which in all honesty, should not even exist. Things are already too easy as it is. The stalagmite was put there for a reason...then apparently whoever did it changed their mind.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That's weird. Why is there one inside the wall on all shards?