• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What's up with the faction here?

V

Vyal

TB, COM, MINAX all work with each other to kill SL? It's almost like they are in the same vent and map also.

It's getting really stupid I go out in Yew and get jumped by every other faction there is, LD now has people in COM and when I walk into Yew all of
COM and TB come flooding thru and rolling whatever SL is out there with tamers on dreads tamers with drags dexers and mages. Not to mention they won't attack Minax either.

I am for one tired of it and made a two new blues to combat the situation at the gate. So I want to see how good you people are without the ability to gank someone 3 factions guilds on 1 member of SL. See how many reds stroll by the gate now.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Believe it or not, when you outnumber everyone, everyone typically responds by beating down the zerglings. This isnt a sign of people being allied secretly or messing factions up. It's a sign of one group being so lame that everyone instinctually kills the zerg.

Also, House hiding, universally accepted as a sign that you are either horrible or horribly outnumbered, usually gets people to kill you when you come out because they think that it's their chance.

As for you complaining about factions, come out and check factions out. BNA and X just hide indoors during prime time and never come fight. Minax has been attempting to raid com spawns and L*D have made some light hearted raid attempts as well. The only people who seem to never ever ever leave the house are the zerglings.

Also, PS you're awful. According to you, You killed a point holder char owned by paithan that never leaves trammel except to be inside a very remote house on atl. Get this, that char only recently has had that many points so according to your time line you somehow beat paithan and several mages far beyond your skill with a mage which you admittedly are bad on.

PPS: You are so bad you went in protection and chugged pots during a necro duel. LAWLSSS RUN AND CALL IN HELP RIGHT!? Vyal, You just might be the worst mage on legends and that is quite a feat.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PS Duel me pure mage tonight and we'll do it in front of an audience :)

V

Vyal

Ummm you can hate all you want but I have pwn'd you more times then I can count and I have some very nice screenshots of it. Honestly unless you got other factions or more people helping you, you wont ever kill me.

Now onto the zerg part we never have anymore then 6 people playing at a time that isn't zerg at all. I would luv to see a screenshot of anytime we have more then 6 people in yew then maybe I would start saying your right we zerg. The fact is we sit in the house and laugh while TB COM and MINAX all sit outside the house with 10 plus people cast fields and dumping mage spells ai's drags and dreads as a team and not enemy factions. Minax uses guards cause they can't do shyt.

Get your shyt right and honestly I thought the people from LD that have been here for years would be the ones to stop the xfering guilds from making alliances with their faction. Minax I can see cause TMC is nothing but tram garbage that should never come to Yew but even they have com and tb working with them.

Just the other day I was out on my mage with no trap box and pimpin started para spamming me then some tamer from minax comes up dismounts and puts a dragon on me they both loot my pots and go back to the gate. So they had to be in the same vent lol. Thats lame, you can't win a fight so you call in another faction to help?!

Like I said I made a few new blues that won't be in any faction just to see how these zerg faction alliances can stack up when they can't totally gank someone in SL.

Omnius you talk alot of shyt but you arn't worth the time anymore you got NO skill at all on a mage, and I don't think I have ever seen you play a dexer.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dodge and make up stories more. duel me pure mage in front of an audience.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dont worry dudes, Vyal cant count past One...so when he says hes beat you more times than he can count, it isnt saying much...I may just come back to stomp Vyal....have you ever tried res killing that chump lol, he gets so mad. teehee

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would take a screenshot but it would not do any good with all of the stealthers. If i showed u an empty screenshot of yew gate and said look at the zergs, would u believe 8 were stealthing there, lawls, ur guild sucks, eetschidtendei

V

Vyal

Thats funny coming from the guy who plays nothing but a blue tamer on a dread with a fox.

Like I said if your best pvper is a blue your just a trammy, if your best pvper is a blue tamer with a dread and a fox who won't show his face without a cross healer well that is just lame.

So learn to play a real temp hell anything but a tamer and get a kill and then we can see where your skill level is. Till then dude just stfu your whole group of people have just about screw'd the pvp on Legends it was ok and getting better now there is no pvp or skill or tactics it's just every faction works with each other versus SL and we get people like you who can only do one thing jump off your horse and say all kill and run and wait for a cross heal because your to stupid to have healing on your temp.

Anyways I won't be playing Legends anymore after the 20th i'll be going back to ATL to many kids here turned fel to garbage you call my guild zerg your nuts kid :coco::coco::coco::coco:

N

NewThunder

Anyways I won't be playing Legends anymore after the 20th i'll be going back to ATL to many kids here turned fel to garbage you call my guild zerg your nuts kid
Oh no what will Legends do without you! hahahahahahahahaha.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why does it matter if im blue or red, i mean unless you are not orange?...

Quit running around the gate on ur pansy non-faction tamer archer now to avoid stat loss you chicken**** lil nubsie.

V

Vyal

I got plenty of other toons, I killed another two CoM fear people on dreads with pixies again today.. Ahh the one dude talked sooo much shyt he even went and changed his temp just for me what a turd.

Back to the subject looky here

TB was there also I just couldn't grab most of their bars, but all these people are in dif faction some com some tb some minax and all work with each other to kill SL but you see it's just me and one tamer stuck in a house so someone explain how SL are zerg and everyone else just sux and needs help to kill SL...

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didnt kill me today, btw what is that a screenshot of? proof that u leave the house once a week? Am i missing something here dipsheet?

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I take personal offense to this! Com attacks MIN and TB more than SL by a longshot. So us allying with them to kill u is nuts. Atleast when our four show up, minax will call ten with dragons and stealthers and attempt to push. U guys have sooo many with drags and just attack from ur house. The only guild with ne kind of skill besides us is LD and thats usually only when pug is on. Other than that, u take ur tamers away us four will kill all! Even nitro with his speedhackin cheatin self will fall :p. I atttack ne orange on site dont care about guilds! Minax are the real noobs, pullin harrys with 3 different minax guilds and blues. Thats just hilarious. No one on this shard wants to fight! they play in fel for the scrolls thats it. We called out coon in despise last night before the harry, SL said no thanks we wont go when there were seven of u. LOL sorry this shard's pvp is trash.

L

lady_pearl

I take personal offense to this! Com attacks MIN and TB more than SL by a longshot. So us allying with them to kill u is nuts. Atleast when our four show up, minax will call ten with dragons and stealthers and attempt to push. U guys have sooo many with drags and just attack from ur house. The only guild with ne kind of skill besides us is LD and thats usually only when pug is on. Other than that, u take ur tamers away us four will kill all! Even nitro with his speedhackin cheatin self will fall :p. I atttack ne orange on site dont care about guilds! Minax are the real noobs, pullin harrys with 3 different minax guilds and blues. Thats just hilarious. No one on this shard wants to fight! they play in fel for the scrolls thats it. We called out coon in despise last night before the harry, SL said no thanks we wont go when there were seven of u. LOL sorry this shard's pvp is trash.
lol you silly bear. your on the forums to much =-(

V

Vyal

You play Legends a whole month and you think you can say shyt like that you sir wouldn't know what trash is if it hit you in the face, no class pvpers on Legends never started till guilds started xfering here from low class shards.

I just don't get how you can talk all your shyt you can't beat me, not on a tamer, not on a archer, and not on a mage.

Ahhh guess it's time to make a bola biotch ninja stealth tamer with a darkwood suit :( I never thought it would come to that but there is no choice here LD para spams with dragons and dreads, TMC won't do anything without greaters, CoM just dies unless they got those fear people running around with dreads - See where this is going? dreads, dragons, tamers, faction alliances, zergs and nubs talking shyt.

I can deal with getting killed by LD because most of them arn't complete new toons who have been playing for years but para spamming with dragons is still lame.

You other people like minax and com who can't do anything without tamers who have no idea how to pvp so you all work together thats the problem.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vyal why do u even try to talk **** on here? Everyone is in agreeance that you are the worst pvper on Legends, u suck something serious, you could suck a beach ball thru a coffee stirrer straw, you are complete and utter **** in the field. You pancake about everything you stand for...

So why dont you take your pixies to your house, where u stay all the time, and have a pixie make out session and leave the PvP to us real players kthx.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
another 15 mins wasted of my life sitting outsyide of Vyal's house while him and Apololyptica or whatever stayed inside and wouldnt leave. Yet he is Mr. Hard Ass Elite PVPer with Pixies when it comes to stratics...stfu and sit down u moron. U dont even need to be talking in the pvp thread if you dont even pvp.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vyal who the hell u think ur talkin about com people. I have a proposition for you, bring ur whole guild with only real temps, no stealthing or taming bull****. Our 5 man COM guild will wipe every member of urs out. I'll even give ya a bonus if you kill more than one, in the process!

As for minax lol 3 dragons, plus about 8 ppl and stealth archers to take out three of us tonight. In the process twisted starts dueling one and oh **** he starts to lose so he teleports off and another jumps in his place. my boy still tele'd off and didnt get killed.
Then we get four on come out of stat and they're no where to be found. I guess they're stealther and tamers had to log off. Oh no what should we do without being able to stealth dismount and say all kill ahhhh, back to tram they go :(.

I won't talk **** on the dueling side cuz i used to be primarily a dexer till the 5 keys u have to use to play one bored me. But when it comes to field fighting the only guild that is good without tamers is us or LD. At the same time i will duel neone who's not like the leetest in the game, (this means u nate lol im not on ur or Az's level, ender was supposed to teach me but i havent talked to him lately) Neone out there who arent complete d**Ks like that kid twisted, wanna duel message me, ive dueled like 10 times so i could use the practice :p

V

Vyal

Sir half of your 5 com are tamers no more then half. Your guild has ruined pvp with bs tactics alliance with other factions tamers on dreads just to go along with all the other tamers - I sir refuse to play a tamer anymore I am about 20 hours from hitting the delete button if I go out to yew and see 3 dreads and 5 dragons I just leave and don't come back till there is farness.

I am gonna leave you and your stupid guild be if you want to talk to me I suggest in game you won't see a reply from me on another of your stupid comments cause you havn't played this shard for more then a month and all you seem to do is talk shyt about how you own and everyone sux yet you blue a blue dismount tamer.

I played 2 years before I made one of those that's pvp'd in fel before I made a tamer at all. I have killed enough CoW and CoM people to last me a while it's like your so stupid to cause I can kill you one on one and you are like na ahh you didn't just kill me I never saw that then you start posting on here how I never killed you ever. Oo well have fun on your trammy blue tamer temps if you ever want to play a real temp like a mage you let me know.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol im not fear or cowz vyal so figure it out. We have five members and they are only necro mages. No tamers, i wouldnt talk **** about tamers if we rolled with them. I have a scrolled up sick tamer with drag on my real shard, he never steps foot in fel cuz he doesnt belong there. So dont talk shyt when u dont know what the hell u are talkin bout

V

Vyal

You must be one of the drizzles then. See I didn't even think you could be a drizzle cause you talk shyt like your good I woulda never knew, the FEAR people use tamers to get kills I just figured that you had to be one of them people talking trash about how your so good with a prep'd dread and a fox :wall::wall::wall::wall:

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FWIW Vyal was camping gate with his blue tamer last night, he is so full of **** he should go jump in front of moving traffic.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol wow u figured it out vyal, took you long enough, ur a lil slow. My offer still stands ur whole guild against our five with no tamers and no stealthers. If we suck soo bad that should be easy pickins for ur leet house hiding crew. come get some or stop talkin trash, if u dont accept we know where ur noob self and guild stand :p

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh fyi none of us are scrolled up in magery or eval, and have noob armor, weps, and no ethy's. So that should make it even easier for ya :p

L

lady_pearl

lmao

X won't raid us , they won't Even come out of the houses with there GG's , they all die inside the house ...

and when they do grow some and come out of the house this is what happens....

*note* i just took the pic - Jek done all the work =-))

V

Vyal

yes cause two enemy alliances working with each other on the bank roof is awsome but more importanly is the fact that that dr jekyll dies in about three shots so I HIGHLY doubt it was a 1 on 4 fight.

If you notice com and tb working with each other once again :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

I bet there was a few minax tamers there to helping out thats just my guess.

I'll duel that tamer nub any day on v and we will see who wins in under ten seconds :/

L

lady_pearl

yes cause two enemy alliances working with each other on the bank roof is awsome but more importanly is the fact that that dr jekyll dies in about three shots so I HIGHLY doubt it was a 1 on 4 fight.

If you notice com and tb working with each other once again :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

I bet there was a few minax tamers there to helping out thats just my guess.

I'll duel that tamer nub any day on v and we will see who wins in under ten seconds :/

Nope he killed them I just took the pic I showed up just as the last one died. I was like wtf lmao!!! screen shot!

but Imo if there is only one drizzle and one ld and they work together to kill all 4-10 x you just need get over it. Ld , and the drizzles fight all the time .... just not so much at the gate cause 99% of the time there is only 2 or so ld on and 2 or so drizzles.

So I always say ... kill the zerg house hiding group first then kill each other. Don't see anything wrong with that.

G

Green Meanie

in general ppl dont mess with me unless i mess with them first. This is more or less standing for anyguild but X or kovf. I have a few friends in ld that i will go out of my way to help or if im bored ill usaly fight x before anyone else becouse they do the same to me.

You can say what you like me being com and not attacking ld 9/10 times its not like there isnt that 1 in 10 when they gank the crap outa my solo playing self. Heck now shadows back i actualy have a second person (albeit only a soso dexer) to play with.

I have flaged on com min sl and tb. However most the time im at the gate its just me so i dont go starting fights to get ganked by 6-10 ppl.

You also complain about factions working together but more than 1 time ive had 2 x dragons and a kovf dragon sicked on me from the house so stop working with them wanna be trammies.

I wont say that you havnt killed me on your dismount tamer becouse that template can get lucky and kill anyone (Lucky) but i have killed that same dismount tamer 2-3 v1 more times than you have killed me.

Just today you lost 2v2 against me and a bush dexer while you were on a stealth archer and playing wtih a stealth mage tamer. So go work out your leetsauce.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
vyal pretends he's a pvper. instead hes a res killer who dies to newly reses. right muggz? you're so leet. finglonger can kill you while in stat with no consumables. Looting your body got me fully stocked and let me call targets with ease when me and 3 others shattered the multiple x and their tamers at the king of the hill event.

^X^ and SL zerglings - 0, Barnyard Alliance 654687436527346 or however many points you unknown subpars gave us and our allies.