• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whats up with Sherry "rat" Statue?

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Drakelord

I checked two of her News Statues this morning, both told me the same news for three cities under attack, yet when I went to check those cities there was nothing there, no invasion, no monsters, no hate, falsehood, or coward?

What up?

R

RichDC

The invasion has been turned of, im guessing either one of 2things.

1)maybe you havent patched??so she is still in the same "old"mode?

2)she is "stuck" and is still giving invasion updates of the towns invaded just before the patch.

either way...SHE LIES :p no invasions anymore :(

L

Lord Drakelord

The invasion has been turned off, im guessing either one of 2things.

1)maybe you havent patched??so she is still in the same "old"mode?

2)she is "stuck" and is still giving invasion updates of the towns invaded just before the patch.

either way...SHE LIES :p no invasions anymore :(

I patch this morning when I log in on the game, so that cannot be it. Maybe she is stuck, who knows. I been using her to tell me towns to fight in and now its looks like I have to go back to just hitting the Trammel dungeons or the Tokuno CS.

I am confuse about the invasion thing, aren't the towns tied in to the faction control? And if so, then the towns that are under control of one faction in Felucca then tied to its mirror city in Trammel?

R

RichDC

That whole part of the event is now over.

Whos knows what the next part is (seems a little silly shutting it of before letting us at least know the fiction of the next arc) but the invasion has been defeated.

(sorta)

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm dissappointed with my sherry statue and all the town criers. They all lie and they are useless. I wish they would get better instructions from the news organizations.

L

Lord Drakelord

That whole part of the event is now over.

Whos knows what the next part is (seems a little silly shutting it off before letting us at least know the fiction of the next arc) but the invasion has been defeated.

(sorta)
Defeated???
?? how? when? was this a part of that 5 minute event that had on Haven [that I missed] where that mage woke up and was moved by Casa? Dang I really wish they put more out on this, I am so lost now with the story and all.

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haven event?
There they go making the story arc confusing again.
What happened to "tying loose ends"? :confused:

R

RichDC

Oh and...where have you been lol!!!

(No offence) These invasions have been going on forever!!

Or do you just mean the winning?

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any chance Sherry is just reporting when evil factions take control of the cities in Felucca? The invasions in Trammel might be over but perhaps her news was tied to the faction goings-on rather than actual Trammel invasions....

Zooithion

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's what I was thinking too Sable.

I do hope they fix Sherry so she not only announces invasions and such but also the news from the town criers needs to get cycled in her knowledge too.

Any chance Sherry is just reporting when evil factions take control of the cities in Felucca? The invasions in Trammel might be over but perhaps her news was tied to the faction goings-on rather than actual Trammel invasions....

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Probably - but the messages she's using are still the descriptions of monster invasions.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well after reading this post, I had to check with my mice to see how they were doing. Now both have a circle of cheese under em in case they get hungry so that they can *work* properly.

So this morning, my Chesapeake Sherry told me Trinsic, Moonglow and Britain were all under Siege...and on Siege...Vesper, and Britain etc. were under siege.

There must be something funky in the cheese wheel under my mice. :) They are still seeing besiegements, or seeing things and reporting to me about it all on two shards, yet. And here I began to rely upon their soothsaying advice to me.......meh !

B

Beleg Megil

Sherry is employed by FOX News. That answers the bad reporting issue.