• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whats up all

Casper SON

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Old friends, old enemies. i wonder how much of you actually still play?! What did they do to this game omg its DEAD.

Casper SON

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm on the free trial ATM im from pacific but im not active on any shards I was just running around the game and noticed how dead it is. Pretty sad the pvp in this game was fun heheh

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as I know none of the people you remember are still playing caspie. UO is pretty much dead, people are raging at the devs for not communicating anything to them..its obvious to anyone that has played UO for a good amount of time that they (both EA and the devs) no longer care about the future of UO

Casper SON

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi Pink! I figured that there wouldnt be many people around anymore but perhaps some would linger on to these forums and mebbe I can get some old people to play again!lol.. wishful thinking i guess. Seems like only ATL has good amount of players. To bad EA ruined the game they should revert it back pre AOS!

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah they should create a pre-aos shard that's worth a crap and maybe some more people would come back but it seems EA doesn't care enough to pay for the programming time needed to improve the game as is so why would they waste their time helping out some PVPers haha. I might actually consider trying the game though, its been a couple years and I still have an account I haven't sold lying around. Did they update the client so it doesn't look like crap on my 2560x1440 display? Maybe I can use EC again trololo

Last edited:

Balian Asgard

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey all,

To those that remember me, I hope you are all doing well.
I dropped in to see what's up with my only rpg game and I'm sad to hear it's worse off than when I left 3 years ago.

Yeah they should create a pre-aos shard that's worth a crap and maybe some more people would come back but it seems EA doesn't care enough to pay for the programming time needed to improve the game as is so why would they waste their time helping out some PVPers haha. I might actually consider trying the game though, its been a couple years and I still have an account I haven't sold lying around. Did they update the client so it doesn't look like crap on my 2560x1440 display? Maybe I can use EC again trololo
y

Casper SON

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
whats up bal.. ya cloud and i left 3 yrs ago to and..im speechless..you plan on playing again? Im tryna get people to come back lol

Balian Asgard

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I still have the same problem ........,......

I'm sure y'all remember I'm the dude that had to sneak on to play uo lol.

So I can't say for sure.
My g15 is fried, I'm on a new pc as well. If I came back I'd love to find my soulstones that I lost when my house fell. About 30 of them lol. Or I'd have to buy a stealther account that's loaded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are still some of us "older" players on Pac... Just can't quit...
:cool:

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I see more people log on, I'll send a character back to Pacific.

Last edited:

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fair enough... Mind if I ask "how" are you determining how many people are logging on? If you're using the Shard Selection %full option, then you aren't seeing anything that is accurate at all. In fact, I just looked at it and Atlantic doesn't even show up, and we all know how much traffic Atlantic has....

Pride~

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just got some nostalgia last night thought I'd come by and check these forums out and check out what I found. Hi guys.

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I came back I'd love to find my soulstones that I lost when my house fell. About 30 of them lol. Or I'd have to buy a stealther account that's loaded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Balian be sure to check my house I've got quite a collection of stones. Been trying for a long time to get IDOC'ers to throw stones in the mail box but it rarely happens. I still hit up IDOC's on all facets from time to time, if you are lucky some are in there. Most however are from "unknown" players. I even return them to old "enemies" and I know I dry looted some PVP'ers houses :) Still have to put in a few from the recent drops on bugged houses that were up way too long.

Directions to the house are in this thread http://stratics.com/community/threads/lost-and-found-soulstones.262411/