• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What's this?

G

I was just running around chasing bunnies, and i came across the following in moonglow

Any ideas?

G

Thats left over from what was spose to be the new machine that was being built to locate blackrock. It may even be finished when the devs get off their butts and continue the story line.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I want that woodworking table.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is pretty snazzy isn't it, I often walk around britania and think that would be cool if we could have it.....but alas they don't give us all the fancy stuff although the 10th anniversary heritage tokens finally gave me the rugs I always wanted.

G

i always get the sads when i go to the japanese shards, have you seen thier brit banks? *cries* so very priddy

G

<blockquote><hr>

i always get the sads when i go to the japanese shards, have you seen thier brit banks? *cries* so very priddy

[/ QUOTE ]

No I havent you will have to get me a screen shot, I remember visiting a shard ones and found it amazing they had a beer garden in moonglow I think it was....I was like how come Oceania doesn't have these special places.

G

The Asian servers are managed differently to others, they have IGM's and all sorts of goodness going on.

C

Cymoril

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

No I havent you will have to get me a screen shot, I remember visiting a shard ones and found it amazing they had a beer garden in moonglow I think it was....I was like how come Oceania doesn't have these special places.

[/ QUOTE ]I once did a "World Traveller" article and went along to Mizuho. Here are some shots from that shard:

<center>

My personal favourite - Muffininski!

</center>

G

wow great screen shots cymmy, I don't know where I was when that article came out but I missed it the first time so glad you shared again. Whens the next tour?

I have to share this was possibly the funniest thing to happen to me in along time, the ironicness of it will get you if nothing else.

I landed in Luna to be shouted at "Amathist, Stable" a statement that was very odd indeed so I turned to see Chief Y standing over near the stables and wanting to get my attention.

So I said hello to be polite to which Chief Y replied "you so want my rabbit" and he proudly ran back and forth displaying for all the world to see this mighty purple rabbit.

Any way I replied that I would only want rabbit stew because honestly I do not have much love for rabbits to which the retort was "Its worth more then your account"...and later after I said that was nice because I really could not pretend to care he added "enjoy your poverty".

Now to me this had to be the most unusual conversation I have ever had with Chief Y aka Petrify, a self proclaimed fel pvp champion who puts down all us "Trammies"........all I can say is how ironic and how amusing and that I really do hope he enjoys his purple bunny no matter how trammie his joy in it may seem.

And no I am not flaming him I really did find it very ironic and amusing and it did nothing but make me smile....but perhaps you had to be there to see his joy in the little purple fur ball.

I have also seen some place screen shots of different coloured hues of rabbit....does anyone have a copy I could pinch to put on the poc site for my guild?.......I personally have no interest in them but I know the guild is going nuts over stuffies and we have a few tamers so they would probably like to know how many different hues there are.

G

i dont have a pic but from what i have seen in the many hundreds ive killed is that theres a pale pink up to a dark purple with 2 colours in between and also the infamous neon purple so 5 all up that i can tell

G

<blockquote><hr>

also the infamous neon purple so 5 all up that i can tell

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that is what Chief Y was showing off it was a very bright light purplish colour.