• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Whats this? Lol

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
sites forsale... simple business... buy it cheap, fix it, resell it... that's how you make money!

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why break it? I will fix Felucca and have thousands of pvpers. Nails and some other buddies will take care of the trammel part :)

InfernO will come to get you

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why break it? I will fix Felucca and have thousands of pvpers. Nails and some other buddies will take care of the trammel part :)

InfernO will come to get you
Why break it!? You always be breaking **** like that ganja on the table! Roll it up!

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly, I thought about it, but I don't even know html, I just wanted it cuz, I love this ****ing place, and Ive been playin UO since 97.
=[ Now If I could afford to purchase UO on the other hand, and just let the board of directors or the appointed members of the company (or w/e) worry about the majority of the bs, I could definitely amp the pvp and pvm, but with my grunt ass, I can only afford a few stratics webpages and than its back to redoing my own roof, hauling 35kg bundles up a ladder and a resentful period of mac'n'cheese and ruining all your forum lives.