• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whats the IDOC rate on Atlantic?

S

Sweety

Thinking of doing some house hunting can anyone tell me what the rate of houses going idoc is on Atlantic? Do alot fall? Also what time do they usually fall?

B

Barrakketh

Thinking of doing some house hunting can anyone tell me what the rate of houses going idoc is on Atlantic? Do alot fall? Also what time do they usually fall?
IDOC ? Well that would be an interesting thing to try to predict as well as the time. You are just going to have to log on an account and start hunting and marking runes , it helps to be in a guild too , to share info.

GL :thumbsup:

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
fewer idocs on atl than most due to the activity of the population. Idocs are also more heavily frequented here.

K

Kazar

I seem to find about 3 a week. Most are people that have upgraded houses though but, some are really good finds. Fel seems to have more here recently as well as Malas. I find a lot of them around Trinsic and Yew. (Trammel side)