• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whats the deal with all the Auction houses?

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What happen to all the auction houses? Kinda miss em, now everything seems to be stratiics auction, course, you cant make nearly as much that way since only a real small hand full of people actualy visit stratics anymore

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I temporarily closed my auction house due to me moving into college. I plan on reopening it as soon as I can. At the moment, I am trying to adapt to college life, working part time, and trying to keep some sort of social life. :p

I am not a person that is friendly to change. It takes me a bit to adapt but once i do, I plan on reoping my Auction house for the public of Atlantic. :)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I had to close my auction house as well due to real life work taking alot more time than it usually does, unfortunately all 3 of the people that volunteered to run it in my absence also had to stop doing it for various reasons.

I hope to re-open it one day, but have no idea when that will be possible.

BadBart

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Atlantic realtor will be opening an auction house soon.!!!! STAY TUNED FOR DETAILS!!