• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whats the current factions scene look like?

G

Been a while, I never got big into factions, but did play shadow lords for a little bit. I'm thinking of joining factions again and giving it another try. Especially since they're making new changes, and apparently being in a faction will play a big role. I roleplay evil on the guild I'd sign up so Shadowlords or Minax are probably what I'd join. Also been thinking of opening up STK and taking applications for any Vets who are interested in giving this a try, trammies or feluccans wouldn't matter to me, most important thing is finding trustworthy, and honorable Vets that are loyal to napa.

My only issue with opening up my guild is i'm not always gonna be 100% available to log in at the drop of a hat. So individuals who can be patient with guild inactivity at times would be idea candidates. I'm sure theres some of you that can relate, I'm 32, work a full time job, live with my fiance and her 4yo daughter, not to mention my real life friends and family. All those things have to take priority over this game.

Also STK was created during the EM Events to show loyalty to Tal Keesh. We have a love/hate relationship with the Royal Guard, so drop your sashes at the door, wearing blue would be preferred but not mandatory. Also if I can get this thing going would prefer that anyone that I sign up would be ok with not killing dragons, and would prefer you didn't heavily rely on them in battle if your a tamer.

Also one last thing, I've been a part of this community for years, my original board posting name Draconious dates back to the old uo forums. I know alot of people have multiple characters and accounts. Myself included, and I can appreciate and understand that everyone plays characters with different personalities and skill sets. I'm not asking much, but it would be nice that if you do log in other characters that aren't guilded, that you atleast be honorable and respectful to the guild and its members no matter what characters your playing. I won't tolerate players that switch characters, to scam or pk guild members.

So with all that said, whats the factions scene look like? And if anyone would be interested in giving this a try with me, please post here, pm me, or add me to icq 233-559-393. It's friday, so if I don't respond immediately it's because family duties are calling. Peace.

I

imported_IgotWood

im up for it...lemme know. I joined SL just for funsies and then realized it sucked cause no one could rezz me haha. PM me

G

Well, since my steather is now Commanding Lord of COM, I would say that the state of factions suck.

He has no kills.

I

imported_Cysphruo

I joined CoM last week and immediatly quit lol, realized that SL would be a better choice for me, I have one day left in CoM before I can switch.
I'm looking forward to the present and future changes for factions.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
helllllllooo

be sure you watch where you step, soon to be lots of POO around!

G

Heh, been thinking about recruiting for my Stealth Assassin's SL Guild, The Night Knives (TNK). Was a pain in the ass to recruit before considering noone was interested in Factions because of the Bene in all Facets and Statloss. With Factions getting some attention, maybe us Faction Guilds can get new members. My Stealth Assassin has been in SL since Factions started. TNK is designed mainly to be a guild of Thieves and Assassins (As in Stealth Warriors, but Noxxers would work too).
With the changes to we can have multiple chars on the same acct in one faction, i can now put my Thief/Mage in SL too. His guild is The Shadow Thieves (STAB).