• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Swordsmanship] Whats the best template for big hits in pvp?

• Thread starter purepvppall
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

purepvppall

Im looking for a temp with a setup of skills giving me the biggest hits at once in pvp. Is that worth doing it ? i guess it will be based on str bushido chiv sword LJ but dont really know how to connect all of them ^^ im planing that char for more like group pvp to finish player off. Any ideas ?

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

"Whats the best template for big hits in pvp?"

Omen/Scribe/Mage.

P

purepvppall

but what im saying is i want to have a warrior with slow weapon and a lot of str for a big hits just dont know how big hits i can do to players in pvp is that caped some how ?

sword 120
ana 100
tact 120
resis 120
bushido 100
chiv 60
parry 100

str 160
dex 25
int 40

can be any good ?

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Having a slow weapon is a waste of time because no matter how hard you hit they can heal inbetween your swings. There is a range of weapons that give the best damage while swinging at the cap depending on your Stamina and SSI.

Armour Ignore is capped at 35. You can do more via other means, Double Strike/Shot.

You can't have 160 str.

No.

A

A Bad Player

Mystic archer. Spell plague prep, ai with double hit spell, bombard on trigger. Possible 115 damage roughly.

There are also two lumberjack variants and its easy to swing at cap. Two shot kills ;x

P

purepvppall

damn thats what i meant :) can u tell me how to build those LJ builds cos im really about doing it. Might to be fun for a group pvp ;]