• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whats the absolute max for SDI from items?

N

Nematode

Im guessing 85%, from all my matchin n mixin. Other properties are very much compromised, though. Still, wats the max SDI you guys can achieve?

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
25 from scrapper
15 from crystal wizard glasses (10 only from HoM, but resists and MR is better)
5 from pendant
20 from crystalline ring
12 from bracelet
10 from midnight bracers
10 from spell woven britches

= 97

With free slots for aof + stitchers for 100% lrc

If you swap those out for 2 pieces of the greymist(?) set, each will give you a +2. That'll bring it to 101, but youo have to bring regs.

For even more, +arcane empowerment, +reaper form. Can't remember how much those 2 adds.

S

Sarphus

25 from scrapper
15 from crystal wizard glasses (10 only from HoM, but resists and MR is better)
5 from pendant
20 from crystalline ring
12 from bracelet
10 from midnight bracers
10 from spell woven britches

= 97

With free slots for aof + stitchers for 100% lrc

If you swap those out for 2 pieces of the greymist(?) set, each will give you a +2. That'll bring it to 101, but youo have to bring regs.

For even more, +arcane empowerment, +reaper form. Can't remember how much those 2 adds.
Arcane empower gives 10% per focus lvl, so up to 60%. It's a very powerful spell and imo one of the critical spells to learning how to play an arcanist well. A lot of arcanists just use spellweaving for WoD, but the good ones all use arcane empower :)

I think reaper form gives you 20% SDI + 1% per focus lvl, but I'm not sure. I rarely use reaper form, because I don't like sacrificing mobility for the SDI buff.

I'm pretty sure SDI has diminishing returns, though. There was a patch maybe 6 months ago that before the patch I could 2 hit kill demons (demon slayer scrappers) and after the patch it takes me 3 or 4 spells.

Going nuts on SDI has its advantages, but diminishing returns definitely encourages you to build a balanced suit.

Also of note, GM inscription gives you 10% SDI that doesn't count toward your 15% pvp SDI cap for spells that use eval to calculate their damage.