• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What's new in UO?

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Haven't logged in in 6 months and haven't followed any news ever since.

What is the new expansion bringing exactly? I tried to search for it but for some reason only found that there will be a new one and not what's in it.

Thanks.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
New house parts (including some craftable parts for customizing castles and keeps), a bunch of Minax-related content, some new boss fights. Don't have it pulled up in front of me.

Also, anyone whose account is active this month and/or next will get the expansion for free.

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the info.

I guess so far there's nothing specific for tamers, is there? Apart from skill masteries, apparently...

Drelkag

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the info.

I guess so far there's nothing specific for tamers, is there? Apart from skill masteries, apparently...
Two new tamables was announced not too long ago for the expansion. Turtles and tigers.

SoBad

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Also Humility for Tamers: 10/20/30 HPR for your pet

Everyone gets 2 more stables spots while tamers get an additional 2 stable slots for a toal of 4 more.

Yeah tamers got a lot of love this expansion.