• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Whats happening on euro servers?

H

Hazaa

Why the European servers are the only ones with login server problems(Europa, Drachenfels)? We all pay for playing, so imo the servers shud run 24/7 no matter what the name and location of the server is.

Its unfair for us who play on Europa or Drachenfels, that we have to most problems. I already wrote negative feedback to uo dev team and suggest u all do the same, since imo they shud apologize and tell us whats going on here. They just shut up and take the money, its not right.

It can't be like that they are over crowded, since many years ago there was 3x the players on euro and it always worked properly. So whats happening here? We pay and can't play when we want. I understand server maintenance (its usually about 5am in euro's) but this is not it, it was from 21-24 i tried to log in and didn't work, went to bed after that.

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No way do we have more issues then Oceania and to be honest its probably in the T&C's that you agreed to that about not always having 100% uptime. That's just a guess though

H

Hazaa

We agreed on server maintenance, WHEN U PAY for service it has to work 100%. Maintenance is differenrent, but login server and server crash are inacceptable. People are fools if u just sit there and don't complain. When many ppl complain they rly have to do sumtin, now they r just taking our money for service that works 75%.

:spider:

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
75%, really?

People are fools when they exaggerate things to try and make a point.

That would mean the servers are only up for about 5 and a bit days a week which is clearly incorrect.

H

Hazaa

U didn't get the point, it is that is not acceptable if server login crash in a game like this. When i count fast ive payed them +200€ for each account (got 4) , SO DAMN RIGHT I WANT SERVICE TO WORK.

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Which it does most of the time. I doubt very much any online game has 100% uptime. Its just not realistic.

Has it been down for you in the last few days apart from server maintenance and the Login servers going down which we all know about?