• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whats Happening in the World of UO?

G

Hey all,

Been awhile i havent posted in a LONG time and have not played UO in about a year or so. So whats new? Anything good is the game still strong or still dieing? Has PvP been fixed? Anything that would make me want to come back?

I still have 2 of my old 14 accounts and was thinking i might come back. I kept my 2 mains. Been playing WoW and thinking i might play both but wanted to know whats going on with UO before reopening my account.

~Blade

Char: Sir Blade Of Yew The Guy Who Got OWNED By Serado

G

Lot's of minor things happening like crafting updates, and lots of dev talk, but nothing substantial. They just started an event in Moonglow that seems to hint of the release of Styngians Abyss.

G

Heya Blade, this is Velis. Last you were on UO you were in KOA if i remember right. Still have a ****load of cheaters in UO, mainly when PvPing. Just been waiting for Darkfall to come out. Some people have called it Oblivion Online because of it's similarity in graphics. Others have called it UO: Reborn because it has features that are just like oldschool UO, like Full Open PvP, No Safe Zones and Full Loot, among other things. This video has considerable degradation because of YouTubes stuff, but you can download a non muzzy form of the video that's linked on the site.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiIY8tg2qBs

G

I have been waiting soooooo patiently for DFO, but I'm starting to wonder if it ever will be released.