• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whats happened to our pvp?

• Thread starter BBurnyeWest
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

siyeng0

LOL

Hitler: The jews suck lol lets kill them all
Rommel: lol im glad im not the only one thinking this, so it must be true. lets go gas them

Please don't use the Holocaust to illustrate your point about fighting in an online game.

S

siyeng0

yes because pretending it didnt happen works so well.
I do not pretend that it didn't happen. I am only asking you not to belittle it by comparing it to something as insignificant as an online game.
That is all.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@ Held, yeah pet must love youtube, I noticed that too. He has a vid or pic for every situation. No offense pet but you must lead a boring life...
Actually I don't go on youtube unless I see something somewhere else or somebody shows me something. As for the pictures, try using google images sometime.

I think that you have an inflated opinion of yourself
I pvped on a mage less than a quarter of the time you did and I was at the point when you left that I was on par with you.
aaaahahhahahahaha. Elwood you were absolutely shocking.

Bottom line, the rons were your advantage over everyone else. Take them out of the fight and you won about 10% of the fights. We proved this many times.
Wow, you really are delusional. I would love to see Cookie, Me, Drac and Heron vs You, Dragod, Sneaky and Clog... you would get absolutely slaughtered.

Wait, if you were, as you say, "on par" with me... then surely if you had Clog with you, you guys could beat me flawlessly 2v1?

Oh wait, nvm:

Surely if you guys won 90% of the fights without the rons, you wouldn't need to resort to house hiding would you?

Oh wait, nvm:

Wait, now if you say the Rons were such good field fighters together, then when separated they wouldn't be able to influence a fight so much so as to make you guys lose flawlessly with even numbers... right?

Oh wait, nvm:

There's my evidence of how horrid you are, now where is the evidence that we lost 90% of the fights without rons... or how you were on par with me?

Elwood = delusional.

Speaking of big words, do you actually know how to use this language, or do you formulate your sentences by stabbing a Japanese dictionary with a pin, typing up the string of words by slapping your keyboard with a tennis racquet, and then running the resulting word salad through Babelfish? Because seriously...
I have taught you well, young padiwan.

T

thenow

Elwood, I can not be bothered to search and link the many incidents where ppl are fined and suspended but from quick memory, cricket players have been punished for racial slurs over recent years.
So the recent UFC imbarrassing incident with Brock Lesnar was normal behaviour and the UFC, the public and media all accepted it as normal behaviour.
In fact sports enhancing drugs are a part of professional sports too, so we should all accept them also!!
I am not going to ridicule you elwood as you are not 'quite' insulting me yet. Just because we have a difference of opinions I do not feel the need to attack you.
Siyeng, I always give ppl a few chances of insulting me before I change, and defend myself. Back off.

Status
Not open for further replies.