• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whats Going On With UO

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im not sure if anyone else notices but

Since when can we NOT leech mana in wraith form. I have 120 necro and ss and still do not leech mana. As Far as I knew and have done in the past that you could except on certain things but not a rat spawn

When are they going to reaply being able to case in animal form. Few months ago they implimented a patch which allowed us to do so. Yes there was a bug with it but what happened to the idea.

Spawn corpses dissapear too quickly. If someone dies and has to run to get rezed by the time they get back the corpse that looted them is already gone including whatever they looted.

New Insurance Concept. This I think is by far the dumbest thing they have ever done. Talk about gold sink there it is with insurance. instead of loosing a few k to insurance now its 20-30k depending on what you are wearing.

Why not just force people to quit. It will happen if they keep nerfing stuff and changing how the game play is

B

Beer_Cayse

Insurance for a mega-modded item SHOULD be more than for a standard Legendary item not enhanced and imbued. Scalable insurance is a good thing. If you paid millions for it why shouldn't you also have a higher insurance cost?

Other than that, I'm in close agreement on your post.

ingsmsico

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't want dev's wasting time implementing a way to tax people for owning expensive items. it doesn't make sense and it would be too complicated.

also what about faction orny vs. regular orny. the faction orny is basically free so it would have almost 0 insurance rate right?

A

Arch Magus

what a dumb post

why do you people still complain about this crap?

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we still complain because they seem to fix all the stuff that isnt broken and leave broken stuff alone. It wont matter the end of uo is near

Ls Jax Ls

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your seriously considering quitting over item insurance you shouldn't be playing UO to begin with. You idiots care so much about your little pixels and miss the entire point of the game.