whats after miasma for my sampire?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
G

Gunn1997

so ive got a pretty good suit on my sampire now, not perfect but pretty good.

i can roll miasma all day long now, and its getting boring, where should i go next?

Kafka72

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 13, 2007
Next would be Paragon Succubi and then Paragon Balron. After that you'd be ready for Dreadhorn.

Kafka72

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 13, 2007
On second thought, after rehashing my own experience I'd say Paragon Succubi then your ready for Dreadhorn. It seemed to me that Paragon Balron are meaner than Dreadhorn, granted they don't have all the hitpoints that Dreadhorn has.

Z

Zyron

miasma - SWOOP- not that hard, but it was for me on my early sampire, then whatever other people say afterthat

C

Connor_Graham

Para Succubus, Para Cu Sidhe, Para Balron. If you can go toe to toe with a Balron, you're more than ready for peerless.

G

Gunn1997

i happened upon a para balron yesterday and i dunno what im missing but im not up to him yet.

it didnt kill me, but it would have if i didnt run like a little girl screaming and crying.

tried it about 4 times and each time my HP plummeted before i could get anything started.

i havent yet found a para succubus, is there a good place for it? i just went to chaos gate and wandered around till i found a succubus and killed it a couple of times but no para, and theres lots of little spawns around that annoy me there lol.

i think the only real reason i couldn't take the balron is my skills, i've been trying to earn enough money to buy some 120's, but because sonoma is a dead server there arent many out there so they are super expensive.

and i have crappy crappy luck farming miasma, i get nothing but the worst artis and i dont get very many of them.

C

Connor_Graham

You can find a succubus room in the back of Blood Dungeon. Drag the hellcats out of the room and down the hallway so you only have to deal with the succubi, then kill away until a para spawns.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Cats/Europa
Best place I've found for paragon succubi is the back of the Blood dungeon (east of Ilshenar Spirituality gate, you'll know the entrance from all the undead wandering around in front of it.

You can also find paragon demons, blood elementals and balrons in there, so it's a good proving ground for the sampire.

The hellcat spawn next to the succubus spawn can get annoying though.