• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What'd ya find?

• Thread starter Ransom_of_BiC
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
R

Ransom_of_BiC

What's the coolest thing you found at the rares fest?

( Anything to prevent another news post...)

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
good luck because you're about to get one!!!!

and now I'm going to write a second one about why we should have more news. :p

georox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got to spend a few hours checking every vendor that I thought had holiday cards... bought out the few I found.. and then spent hours looking for more....

...Then I learned someone at rarefest put cards up for 25k a pop at the festival house... so help me, if I find that scalping ******* who was screwing people that much, I am seriously going to give you **** every time I see you on this shard. So help me, you will suffer.

R

Ransom_of_BiC

I got to spend a few hours checking every vendor that I thought had holiday cards... bought out the few I found.. and then spent hours looking for more....

...Then I learned someone at rarefest put cards up for 25k a pop at the festival house... so help me, if I find that scalping ******* who was screwing people that much, I am seriously going to give you **** every time I see you on this shard. So help me, you will suffer.
I laughed a lot.

R

Ransom_of_BiC

So, I'm shopping along, minding my business when I notice these BRIGHT red sandals ( I love bright red). I figure- 'wow, the are rare!' or something like that, and pay some STUPID amount of money (a few million) and I put them on and turned into an Orc.

Later my friend reminded me that they came out with dyeable sandals... and bought me a pair as a gift.

What the hell am I going to do with orc sandals?

C

Chelle

So, I'm shopping along, minding my business when I notice these BRIGHT red sandals ( I love bright red). I figure- 'wow, the are rare!' or something like that, and pay some STUPID amount of money (a few million) and I put them on and turned into an Orc.

Later my friend reminded me that they came out with dyeable sandals... and bought me a pair as a gift.

I had to laugh at just the thought of your facial expression when you put them on. I dont think this counts as the coolest find but least I got my sneakers at this rares fest. I been after them for awhile now so I was pretty happy. :)

L

longshanks

ur going to put the orc sandals in your mages pouch and when u see the pesky dexxer with the undead trinket, put them on and deal out double damage.

your welcome. :)

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a full suit of ethrial clothing :)

where did you find a spittoon by the way Benito?

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

I found this at the Rares Festival. I thought it would go really well with the Ethereal Void Imperium Theme.

:)

[As for news reporting I am still working on the Rares Festival story and the HoC notes. Don't worry Ransom I wont write a news story about why we should write more news stories heh.]

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found a rubble that looks like a stack of logs.

My account hits 84 months soon and I plan to put a vetern reward stump with an axe in it beside the logs in the corner of my house stables. Now theres a way to make firewood for the hearth. :)

Only cost 2 million gold. The other 52 mill stayed in the bank. Dang those prices at that festival were high. rolleyes:

georox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A good chunk of the stuff I've seen cheaper on the shard... people really should investigate some before moving items.

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i found some idiot trying to sell his faction artis.....Luckily as of the last time I checked no one bought them.

R

Ransom_of_BiC

[As for news reporting I am still working on the Rares Festival story and the HoC notes. Don't worry Ransom I wont write a news story about why we should write more news stories heh.]
Sweet mother of god.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A good chunk of the stuff I've seen cheaper on the shard... people really should investigate some before moving items.
<1augh> I saw that. :)

There had been an Alchemy Token for sale in Luna I had been chuckling about because I'd have had to avoid losing 600k Nightshade & garlic before it paid for itself. It was over double the price at the Festival. I'd have had to make evough potions to have lost over a million regeants before it paid for itself. <g>