• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What would you like to see in the in game store?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I hope the store has a robust menu of different items - from vanity clothing, to deco for houses, bulk resources, maybe some unique armor or weapons, special potions, in-game tokens like the ones already sold in Origin store - you name it. They could run an occasional monthly special, or maybe some limited time offers on different vanity deco pieces, and so forth. If they do this right, the sky is the limit. I will guess that they are going to start off small by offering what they already sell in the Origin store and some other small additional items. If the transactions go through without creating a bunch of headaches for the team, then they should plan on adding more and more to the list.

As others have noted in here, if they offered a bunch of cheap items (i.e., less than $5.00 USD), I think you would have a lot more casual spending. Someone earlier in this thread made the example that if pet bonding potions being brought down from $5 to $2, they would probably buy a lot more of them. Those are the kinds of things they need to consider doing if they want to have a nice revenue bump. I think it could easily add atleast $100K more a year to their bottom line if done correctly.

I'm skeptical about the idea of openly selling gold, as this will only inflate the economy further. I also do not like the idea of a second house deed, unless it was limited to non-Atlantic shards (and would give some reason to repopulate them a little bit). But anyone suggesting those things are probably getting too far ahead of themselves here. Let's just hope the overall roll out of the store goes smoothly before asking for any truly game changing items.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm skeptical about the idea of openly selling gold, as this will only inflate the economy further
I completely agree with this, the economy is inflated enough and people need to realize the gold being sold on the 3rd party sites isn't duped... it's more like gold being passed around from 18 years of farming. Could say the same about resources, was farmed in game at some point and not just created out of thin air. Whatever they end up putting in the game store, let's hope it doesn't further hurt the UO economy... we need more gold sinks

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only thing that really matters if you want to walk this realm is how much cash EA is making.
I don't think that IS the only thing that matters and I think that's a short sighted point of view. You directly claim you don't care what negative effect selling in game items would have on the game, so long as it kept the game running (ignoring the fact that there's no reason to believe the game is in need of this supposed influx to keep going). It's like cutting off your nose to spite your face. Ruin the game, ok, so long as it's still here to see, ruined.

They shouldn't sell anything you can regularly get in game. It defeats the purpose of the game existing. They can make new item shop ****, if they must, so long as it's non-functional, because charging one to access functional items would indeed start to make UO a "pay to win game" (I guess, though it's not really since there's almost no competition for anything) which on top of a monthly subscription is just terribly off putting.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm skeptical about the idea of openly selling gold, as this will only inflate the economy further.
Something like bulk resources would have the same negative effect on the economy. More impactful I would argue, since you don't need any specific skills to gather gold, but you do to gather resources. These skills are not super appealing as is, but selling the result of training them makes them all but completely redundant, and diminishes the value of any current stock immensely. I don't see how that's a good change.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This generates $0 in revenue so wont happen
But it doesn't COST them any revenue, so there's no reason it wouldn't be a plausible addition (at face value anyway, I'm sure there are some reasons). Not to mention the fact that they have put in additions that directly undercut their revenue before, like shard shields.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Something like bulk resources would have the same negative effect on the economy. More impactful I would argue, since you don't need any specific skills to gather gold, but you do to gather resources. These skills are not super appealing as is, but selling the result of training them makes them all but completely redundant, and diminishes the value of any current stock immensely. I don't see how that's a good change.
And that's a fair point. It would hurt prices of current resources... but it would not artificially create new gold. Resource gathering has been on the downfall for quite some time now, so I think if they offered fairly minor amounts for a few bucks here and there, the overall revenue benefit to Broadsword would be greater than any negative impact on the economy. It also depends on what resources we're talking about here, which neither of us has specified. Maybe this is another item that should really wait until we see how the initial roll out goes and it's affect on the prices of whatever items are initially offered.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Deco those npcs have hoarded for years! Fine leave the omg it is so rare & so valuable to collectors items alone... like marble tables and the sandstone, not that they were EVER duped... Yes I am bitter, lol.
So please let us have items never used before for players.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Deco those npcs have hoarded for years! Fine leave the omg it is so rare & so valuable to collectors items alone... like marble tables and the sandstone, not that they were EVER duped... Yes I am bitter, lol.
So please let is have items never used before for players.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And that's a fair point. It would hurt prices of current resources... but it would not artificially create new gold. Resource gathering has been on the downfall for quite some time now, so I think if they offered fairly minor amounts for a few bucks here and there, the overall revenue benefit to Broadsword would be greater than any negative impact on the economy. It also depends on what resources we're talking about here, which neither of us has specified. Maybe this is another item that should really wait until we see how the initial roll out goes and it's affect on the prices of whatever items are initially offered.
I really don't think any items you need to farm, especially items that require a skills (ore, wood, etc) should be for sale. As for gold, I think that's less impactful than selling items. Inflation is less of an issue than ever since the new bank changes, regardless of how much gold people have the relative value of items remains the same, because gold is only a medium for trade, rather than traded goods. When you sell goods directly, you directly damage the value of those goods. I'm against both, simply because I feel like it defeats the purpose of playing when you can just buy anything you want, but I would rather allow gold sales if I HAD to choose.

Last edited:

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Invests in corn futures before starting construction on a colossal vat and collecting breading ingredients* :drool:
Might wan't to avoid corn futures as the already low price has no where to go but down with the predicted 2016 harvest. Good for me bad for row croppers :)

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Selling Void Pool resource maps and talisman on steroids would be a way to allow those resources to be sold, but still keep the skill relevant.
You would need mining to mine the maps and even with a talisman of valorite smelting (10K charges on those, pretty pretty please with sugar on top) you would need mining to smelt the ore.
Same with the wood resources. You need lumberjack to acquire the logs, and to split them.

On the other hand, I am not exactly very keen on selling gold since UO has almost no effective gold sink to speak of. That gold would take years to be removed from the economy, if ever.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reminds me of Mussorgsky's Pictures at an Exhibition, movement #9 - The Hut of Baba Yaga/The Hut on Fowl's legs. Which was probably where the idea for this came from.

As far as store: CBD's (I know they're easy to get, but I don't like the prices), Personal Bless Deeds (I missed out on these way back), Soulstones.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I personally would be all for a vet reward trade in. So you could delete a vet reward to get one back, up to the max you have earned.
If they offer a token for say a dollar each to swap a vet reward I'd turn in every one I have on prodo and claim them on Siege. I'd love to have all my dye tubs from Chessie here on Siege. :)

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If they offer a token for say a dollar each to swap a vet reward I'd turn in every one I have on prodo and claim them on Siege. I'd love to have all my dye tubs from Chessie here on Siege. :)
This would be a bad idea for UO as a whole. All my accounts can collect shard shields and with your idea is that for 1 dollar I can turn in all my lower vet rewards and claim shard shields or higher rewards at $1 each. 125 1st yr vet rewards = $125 = 125 new vet reward choices, wow.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I completely agree with this, the economy is inflated enough and people need to realize the gold being sold on the 3rd party sites isn't duped... it's more like gold being passed around from 18 years of farming. Could say the same about resources, was farmed in game at some point and not just created out of thin air. Whatever they end up putting in the game store, let's hope it doesn't further hurt the UO economy... we need more gold sinks
Billions and billions are sold every day 365 days a year by third party sites. yet a 120 magery PS is still worth approximately the same as it was 10 years ago. Ingots sold 10 years ago for 27 gold each....they sell for that now. The only items that see insane inflation are rare or no longer available items. Dread warhorse, conjurer's trinkets etc.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am not sure about selling other items in the ingame store is a good idea. UO will then have the ability to set all prices in UO and the 3rd party sites will just dump all their products on the market for real money and run. EA would have to shut down all the 3rd party sites first or run the chance that the UO market would be flooded with items and all those accounts will be shut down supporting the 3rd party sites and this could back fire and close UO for good.

Archnight

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Billions and billions are sold every day 365 days a year by third party sites
No, billions and billions are for sale! doesn`t mean they`re selling these billions everyday. Again, 18 years of back and forth will give you these insane amounts of gold... doesn`t mean it`s duped

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This would be a bad idea for UO as a whole. All my accounts can collect shard shields and with your idea is that for 1 dollar I can turn in all my lower vet rewards and claim shard shields or higher rewards at $1 each. 125 1st yr vet rewards = $125 = 125 new vet reward choices, wow.
True. They could record the year of the item turned in and add them up and what you choose costs that many years from that total. That would solve this problem. My thinking is focused on getting items to Siege where I now play, need to think more on how things can be abused before suggesting things.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
True. They could record the year of the item turned in and add them up and what you choose costs that many years from that total. That would solve this problem. My thinking is focused on getting items to Siege where I now play, need to think more on how things can be abused before suggesting things.
A lot of the players have asked for a turn-in vet reward system at lets say 1/2 the reward value, IE to get lets say a new 1st yr you would have to turn in 2 1st yr vet rewards, that would make all old rewards worth something and if they added a dollar to make your new pick EA/UO would at least get something for it and the vets would too.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Actually it makes sense. I have house accounts on 2 extra shards only because I can buy a game code for each of those accounts every 3 months. If I had to pay every month, I would not have those 2 house accounts, because it's not worth that much to me. So by allowing me to buy a game code for those 2 accounts every 3 months, EA gets about $10 a month from me that they would not get otherwise.
Now I don't use this option on my other 3 accounts where I have houses. I consider those my main shards/houses and pay for them 6 months a time, with no free months. Because I consider them worth it and want to support the game as I can.
But I imagine your concern is those who pay only every 3 months even on their main accounts. That could be happening for 2 reasons.
1. Those players don't think the game is worth paying for every month but worth the price of paying every 3 months. In those cases, as in the argument above, EA is getting something from those players instead of nothing by allowing them to pay every 3 months.
2. Those players who could pay every month but think why should they if they can get away with paying only every 3 months. I think of these players as not very committed to supporting the game, so they also are ones from which EA should be glad they're getting something instead of nothing. Those of us who want to support the game pay every month where we think it's worth it to us
So the conclusion: Players are paying what they think the game is worth to them, and EA is getting the support players think the game deserves. It's really a tacit admission that for most of us with little disposable income, $15 or so a month is too much for this game, especially for those who have houses on multiple shards. We pay what we can afford and what we think the game is worth. That's the reality of it, and to change it now would be a loss for EA.
I'm sure a ton of more people would play if it costs 10 bucks a year. It's still nuts. Get rid of the free loaders. If you giving the game away then give it away to everyone. Why not? Why should I have to pay for your extra houses and storage?

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm sure a ton of more people would play if it costs 10 bucks a year. It's still nuts. Get rid of the free loaders. If you giving the game away then give it away to everyone. Why not? Why should I have to pay for your extra houses and storage?
You don't and you're not, as I have demonstrated. EA comes out ahead, so you're paying for nothing on my behalf.

Archnight

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
How about updating the picture of the items your buying... tired of seeing the game logo on every item in the store lol :p

I would like to see Vanity Items for either $$$ or in game gold, @Goodmann had some good ideas in another thread

Hair Dyes, Tatoos, Piercings
Mounts, Pets
Weapons and Armor Dyes
New Clothing/Robes
Decorations (art is already there, pretty much if you see it in UO you should be able to obtain it)
Stone Colored Castle/Keep/Tower Deeds or ability to change existing stone colors
Ability to remove curses from item properties

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hmmm... only way I would be ok with pets available from the store is if they are non combat rp type pets or something. Selling combat pets would kinda kill honest player income in game. But, if they do run with the idea I hope they cap their sold pets to a 3.9 rating :p

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling pets is no different then selling any other ingame resource. Ingots, wood, armor, or weapons. Players could still sell pets for gold because there are a lot of people that wont buy sovereigns ( or just cant afford them) and will still looking to buy things with UO gold. And is BS is smart and sells gold as well it will be a win win for player vendors. Competition isnt bad....it is good. as long as BS is smart about it's ingame economics. I am hoping one of the Devs had a minor in Macro economics

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I did a significant amount of clean up in this thread.

PLEASE KEEP DISCUSSION ON TOPIC OF SUGGESTIONS FOR THE IN-GAME STORE. It's not fair to anyone else that the thread become dominated by a few people taking personal swipes at each other and completely going off the rails on topics that simply never turn out well.

I have move all other posts discussing F2P, the 90 day cycle, Pay To Win, and other non-related topics, here: Spin off from Thread: What would you like to see in the in game store?

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

PLEASE KEEP DISCUSSION ON TOPIC OF SUGGESTIONS FOR THE IN-GAME STORE. It's not fair to anyone else that the thread become dominated by a few people taking personal swipes at each other and completely going off the rails on topics that simply never turn out well.

I have move all other posts discussing F2P, the 90 day cycle, Pay To Win, and other non-related topics, here: Spin off from Thread: What would you like to see in the in game store?
While many of these topics have been bean beaten to smithereens, a few were related to the store - if tangentially. Sweeping such tangents out of threads, especially to a dead forum, reeks of unnecessary censorship.

Gut threads when posters get personal, flamey or trollish, not when the topics discussed veer from the OP. Such over moderation was one of the many faults of the prior team, one that is best not emulated by the current one...

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While many of these topics have been bean beaten to smithereens, a few were related to the store - if tangentially. Sweeping such tangents out of threads, especially to a dead forum, reeks of unnecessary censorship.

Gut threads when posters get personal, flamey or trollish, not when the topics discussed veer from the OP. Such over moderation was one of the many faults of the prior team, one that is best not emulated by the current one...
I agree. Not your finest moment Merlin.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I would like to see a total upgrade package that would give all up date expansions to a new/old players for a reasonable price. I don't know anyone that would buy all the upgrades for the amount it costs right now. lets make sure this new ingame purchase works right, and the uo game store improved/fixed. selling resources, gold and other related items would not be good for game. this would hurt honest people even though scripters/gold sites already do this. I also don't think they should add anything that would make already existing items worthless. I'm at a wait and see mode right now and would say don't add anything at this time.

Last edited:

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
On a random note... I hope we will be able to purchase expansions there.
I will be pretty mad if we don't... because then Brazilian players will remain unable to acquire Stygian Abyss due to a serious lack of it being listed on Origin.

Conleth

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Billions and billions are sold every day 365 days a year by third party sites. yet a 120 magery PS is still worth approximately the same as it was 10 years ago. Ingots sold 10 years ago for 27 gold each....they sell for that now. The only items that see insane inflation are rare or no longer available items. Dread warhorse, conjurer's trinkets etc.
Have to ask if the fact that these items you mentioned are consumable have anything to do with their prices remaining stable? Ingots are required for skill gains, ps's eaten by folks as well.
Cheers

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On a random note... I hope we will be able to purchase expansions there.
I will be pretty mad if we don't... because then Brazilian players will remain unable to acquire Stygian Abyss due to a serious lack of it being listed on Origin.
Prepare to be mad.

Game-time Codes & Account upgrades are still going to be sold via origin store. -Mesanna

Although she didn't specify the codes/upgrades will not be available on the in-game store. We'll have to wait and see for ourselves I guess.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Prepare to be mad.

Game-time Codes & Account upgrades are still going to be sold via origin store. -Mesanna

Although she didn't specify the codes/upgrades will not be available on the in-game store. We'll have to wait and see for ourselves I guess.
... Well... ****.
I guess I will be dropping some f-bombs for a few weeks then.

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It would only make sense that game time would still be sold through the store. If your gametime runs out you won't be able to get into the game to buy a new code rofl. And not everyone has credit/debit cards they put on their master accounts.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Gametime, yes.
Expansions, well those could be made available through the in-game store.
I have been complaining about our lack of ability to buy Stygian Abyss since UO migrated to Origin Store, around September 2012 (Ask & Answer No. 3 – Ultima Online), to no avail, so I guess the status quo will remain. :(

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Prepare to be mad.

Could you provide a link where Mesanna said this.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nobody said Origin is going away and if you look at the gump it states buy from online store or redeem a code. As for codes that are applied to account management I wounder if EA will allow BS access to it so we can do upgrades from the ingame store.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
unfortunately she said this in-game, so no I cannot. it may have been during a meet & greet though, someone else may have it posted.
Thank You I can see why as these would be codes being applied to your account through the Account Management page and not in game. Having that code in an E-Mail makes it a lot easier to apply, copy/paste.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran

Nice job burying that "thread". Only way I can find it is from this post. There was a day when Stratics fought exploits.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
  • A token to allow +1 house placements for that account, without limit on the number of +1's you can use for a given account.

• Something to let me expand the storage of any size house to that of a castle. I would much rather deco an 18x18 than a castle, but who can argue with nearly double the storage?

• A tool to convert castles into plots of the same size. No need give access to the house designer; let me build up from scratch with stone walls and such.

• A drawbridge for my castle :D

• Water, sand, and cave floor tiles.

• A banker NPC I can place in my home.
  • A deco tool that lets me shift items to the sides, not just up and down.

• A tool that tells you the item # and hue of an item. (Yes, I know EC can already do this. IMHO, this should just be added to some NPC for a piddly amount of gold...)

• A runebook dye tub that lets you pick using the normal dye tub's gump, rather than the very limited number of choices from the vet tub. (like the bugged neon tubs let you do.)

• Something to let me lower my house to the ground, and get rid of the plot - let me run in/out of the back, or run in from the sides, etc...

• A 'lockbox' that lets you pay some amount of gold (set by the owner), type in a code (provided by the owner), and pick up a bag/item stored within. (For transactions between people in different time zones.) Kind of a reverse mailbox, given the right code and full payment.

• Trees, the types around the lands and not otherwise available.

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What's about a hot air ballon?
I assume the EA Store only will sell souvereigns and GTC in the future. With those you can by the Rest like high Sea or Legacy token etc. in the ingame Shop.
That's all you will get ingame.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
A token to allow +1 house placements for that account, without limit on the number of +1's you can use for a given account.
If size is max 7x7 and it decay like a ship and have limit storage and only one for each char. Just make it a Gypsy wagon

A tool to convert castles into plots of the same size. No need give access to the house designer; let me build up from scratch with stone walls and such.
LOL, I promise you, it will be so lagged, that you can't move if you make it all the way in game.
The last month, my improved castle lag me a lot and freeze me up so I have to relog.

Something to let me expand the storage of any size house to that of a castle. I would much rather deco an 18x18 than a castle, but who can argue with nearly double the storage?
While I agree, some houses need more storage, I believe this would be to much.

What about a new way to set max storage for a house. Longest side of house x 200 = max storage

That will give more storage to smaller houses but only a little more to castle owners:

5x5 = 1000 vs ? now
Field Stone House 7x7 = 1400 storage vs 420 now - diff = 980
Sandstone House with Patio 12x8 = 2400 vs 850 now - diff = 1550
Marble House with Patio 14x13 = 2800 vs 1370 now - diff = 1430
Tower 16x14 = 3200 vs 2119 now - diff = 1081
18x18 = 3600 vs 2119 now - diff = 1481
Small Stone Keep 24x24 = 4800 vs 2625 now - diff = 2175
Castle 31x31 = 6200 vs 5625 now - diff = 575

I believe some of the curent storage is wrong in my list, but I only had UOGuide to tell me as I can't get ingame now

Last edited:

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A token to allow +1 house placements for that account, without limit on the number of +1's you can use for a given account.
Unless it was like $99.99... neh. Some rich maniac could own every open space. That's no good for anyone. I think 1 extra house per account for either a one time fee, or up to 5 with a monthly fee of 3 dollars each.

Something to let me expand the storage of any size house to that of a castle. I would much rather deco an 18x18 than a castle, but who can argue with nearly double the storage?
Great Idea. I've wanted this to happen for ages. I feel like a lot of people would prefer a smaller house, but go castle for the storage.

Water, sand, and cave floor tiles.
Yas!

Trees, the types around the lands and not otherwise available.
:Begging: I have asked for this publicly like 10 times over the past decade. Please!!! All I want is a proper looking woodland plot.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, I promise you, it will be so lagged, that you can't move if you make it all the way in game.
Do items in containers contribute to lag? They don't do they? Cause I would imagine your castle is so laggy because of all the items on the ground, of which you have many, that the game must render when you enter. In a smaller home it wouldn't be such an issue.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
It changed when UOA changed to allow multi clients, before that, I had no problems

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
  • A token to allow +1 house placements for that account, without limit on the number of +1's you can use for a given account.
This is the only thing I disagree with ... I would think a 1-time +1 on housing would do. Those who have multiple accounts can then virtually double their property. Add Siege/Mugen to that mix and there is one added house allowed by game rules.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
If size is max 7x7 and it decay like a ship and have limit storage and only one for each char. Just make it a Gypsy wagon
Gypsy wagon, yes! :)

But I think it should be one per account, as long as it could be used by all characters on the account (and would return to the player's bank box if it decayed).

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless it was like $99.99... neh. Some rich maniac could own every open space. That's no good for anyone. I think 1 extra house per account for either a one time fee, or up to 5 with a monthly fee of 3 dollars each.
It would have to be cheap enough to make it a viable alternative to the 90 day shuffle.