• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF....

A

Aelisa

Most of us know we can play 2 or more sims using the tsoclient.exe login even though EA/Maxis doesn't technically support it. What if all that changed and, for whatever reason, we were not be allowed to play more than one sim at a time anymore, ever--no ifs, ands or buts?

Would you keep your extra accounts and alternate between them?

Would you cancel your alt accounts?

Would you continue to play at all or quit altogether?

If you continued to play, how would it affect your game (and your attitude)?

Would you gather the masses, distribute the torches and storm the castle?

G

I would not keep both accounts and i would be sore tempted to quit.

G

And gathering the masses and lighting the torches doesnt do a whole lot of good lol. I dont think EA would have any reason to stop it completely tho. It is not any different if i have ten accounts that i play simultaneously or if ten people have separate accounts that they play. As for game play, i have gotten so used to not only running my 2 but my sisters when she isnt home, i think i would be so bored i couldnt stand it lol. The only time im not running more than one is when i am at simmy (avy?) work and usually the other one (two?) is hiding or skilling while i am doing that.

T

TKSpeedy1

Please don't give them anymore ideas for dumb decisions! Haven't we been through enough?

A

Aelisa

Hey, not fair, I asked you first!
All in the name of "research" mind you

Ok, ok I give...
I would cancel my other accounts because:
1) I find it way too boring to play just one sim (yes, I said sim).
2) I enjoy playing with myself... pizza that is.
3) I like doing different things with different sims at the same time cause I'm
riddled with ADD and it suits my brain waves (or whatever's zapping around
up there).

Your turn!