• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What would U like to see as new collectibles?

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you noticed how the seasonal collectibles are getting more and more less collectible. A pile of snow, a throbbing heart. I would like to see something that could be used everyday and be worth collecting, trading or reselling. For instance I would like to see a deed for different tattoos or hair styles not already available. How about your choice?

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I must admit one of our main things used to be collecting things. But we hardly collect anything now as the game seems swamped with as you say pointless items. I like things that are usable or part of uo history, so I like you ideas, but would also like to see a commeritive coin for battles, a limited celebration wine, but not loads, an odd item once in a while for a limited time just to feed the collecting bug but not swamp us that it kills the bug.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some type of token that could be used to trade in for quality items (like the spring cleaning event).

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
would also like to see a commeritive coin for battles,
Yeah! Really like your idea! For like when we defeated the Despise invasions, or to commemorate the Ophidian Wars! :thumbsup: Maybe we could even have Lady Flame's head on the coins as she lead the forces on both occasions? That would be cool! ;) (although then they would be shard specific hehe)

And we so agree on the flooding, still have a few chars with their arms full of Valentine's cards...

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reds that you kill, the ability to stick there heads on a stick (maybe after a certain amount of kills) and have them as a deco to put at your door.