• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What Wep do you Use??

S

Sweety

I'm not very good with weapons so im curious what others use. I have a bunch of weps in my house, but i dont know what to keep and what to get rid of.

I use a kryss with
27% lightning
40 SSI
50 DI

Ya i know it sux i got it from invasion

M

Mythic

Well, If all you have is around 60 stamina then thats the perfect weapon for you, otherwise, the 40 ssi is an absolute waste on any weapon that swings under 2.25 natuarally. The 50 DI isnt spectacular, and the 20something lightning is EH. You want something with Some Hit Lower Defense, Hit mana leech, Hit Spell(most folk like fireball or lightning) moderate SSI(depending on stamina) and some DI.

Try to find Kryss and Warfork combos that work well for you. lots of folk will use these fast weapons with a high SSI so they can keep there dexterity and stamina pretty low and jack there mana way up for specials and poisoning and such, hope Ive helped.

You have any slower weapons youll want more SSI

Here, If you got a kryss that looks like this keep it
50 Hit Lower Defense
50+ Hit Mana Leach
50 Hit Fireball
30 SSI(not really neccessary IMO)
and anything over 40 DI

This is pretty high end though and your probobly not going to find this combination of mods this high on your weapons but if ya do awesome

S

Sweety

No i dont have anything that good.

Is this any good?

Leaf blade

HSL 18%
HF 36%
HML 52%
HLD 24%
DI 22%

B

Bara

My main "go to" weapon is an ornate axe with...

25% swing speed
48% mana leech
and high damage increase.

I'm just getting back into the groove of things, and I would love to upgrade. My ideal would be something like

30% swing speed
50% hit lightning
40+ mana leech
40+ stamina leech
high damage increase

I also use soul seeker when appropriate, and I just picked up one of my old favorite weapons, Axe of the Heavens. Sadly, it's not as good as it used to be. Lastly, I have a pretty nice reptile slayer wakazashi that I found on a fandancer. I still need to get a good undead slayer.

T

Turdnugget

Explain how 50 DI isn't spectacular? Most weapons people use only have 40 unless the crafter got lucky with a runic.

The leafblade should do alright for now. Depends on what you're fighting really.

For PvM, since you're a fencer your options are a little more limited. A leafblade is going to be your best option as it's got Feint/Armor Ignore and has a lot higher base damage than other fencing weapons and is still moderately fast to boot, and is one handed so you can chug. For lower level champion spawn a Kama is good as it's the only fencing weapon that has the whirlwind special.

PvP has a lot more options though as you're using a lot more specials than in PvM. Kryss is beloved for it's AI + Infectious Strike and is fast. War fork for bleed/disarm. Those are the two most common for fencing PvP.

S

Saris

my ornate is 50hld 55HML SC -1 DI 55 SSI 30

something missing the sc -1

Relplace it with 50 hit Lightning or 50 HSL would be godly I have been offered ofver 100m for my axe so I have no idea how much the perfect weapon would cost.

for PVP you are looking for hit spell hld di ssi and good weapon specials, or the flavor of today a one handed mage wep -20 with hit spell hld and DCI