• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] What to Train Tactics on from 110.0-120.0 ??

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Training tactics on my archer; what would be the best opponent for going from 110 - 120 tactics ?

Thanks in advance.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thrasher at Blighted Grove might be a good option. It has high enough tactics and wrestling and spawns fast. You possibly could tank him on your archer with HLL on your bow/crossbow.
But if you need mobility, Swoop at Twisted Weald would be a better pick.

StealYourFace

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tentacle of the harrower in khaldun. Just stand far enough back that you are not in its area effect. I also drag all the spawn away. Been doing it this way for years. Works for archery / throwing, tactics, anatomy from about 80 skill to 120. Also works for healing if you stand closer you take damage from its area spell.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I took tactics to 120 killing gold elementals in BT.

Do the tentacles of the harrower have a decent loot table these days, or wouldn't you even bother to loot.

Also, your best bet is to stone archery away, and then stone on some other melee skill, saves on arrows if you're just going to be grinding it.

StealYourFace

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
loot on the tentacle is nothing special. I just do it because it's great gains with basically no chance of dieing.