• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What to provoke from 30-50?

A

Anderuin

I forgot when I made my bard to start out with 50.0 provoke, but the problem is I can't seem to get good gains on anythings. I have found that I can provoke stuff like ogres, skeletons, harpys, and stuff like zombies! But does anyone know what to train about the 30-40 range? THANKS!

kinney42

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
33-65 Polar Bears
65-85 Gamans
85-110 Cu Sidhes (Which you can take to 120 also)
110-120 Hiryus

O

Old Man of UO

33-65 Polar Bears
65-85 Gamans
85-110 Cu Sidhes (Which you can take to 120 also)
110-120 Hiryus
As a side note, these also works for Discord gains, except throw in pixies at the Ilshenar Champ spawn instead of Gamans... they are more plentiful and you will gain faster. Pixies work great for provoke gains too, but they will hit you hard with magic and you lose karma when they die.

C

Caelas

To train up Provoke, do you just wander around the polar bears and provoke them on each other, or is there some other secret?

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep. Just go to Ice Island and find groups of polar bears and start provoing them onto each other. Fast (at least as fast as provo can be:wall:) and easy.