• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] What to look for in a PvP bow?

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hit Lower Defence
Velocity
Hit Lightning/Hit Fireball

Which of these would be most desirable on a PvP bow? I'm looking for a heavy crossbow, crossbow and composite bow but I'm only looking to spend 10mil max on each. High SSI is a given, and Balanced would be nice but in which order should I look for those mods in regard to usefulness? Thanks :)

L

Larry

Depends on your build. If you require pots alot then balanced is needed. Besides that, I usually look for...

HLD, SSI, Hit Spell

You already have the basic idea... theres really not any other effects worth while

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Depends on your build. If you require pots alot then balanced is needed. Besides that, I usually look for...

HLD, SSI, Hit Spell

You already have the basic idea... theres really not any other effects worth while
Pick which type of bow you will use in any situation. That one needs to be SSI, Balanced, and hit spell. Each other bow can be ssi, hld, hit spell. Keep the balanced one on equip last for when you need to chug.