• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What to kill for slayer instruments?

Stickypaws

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Is there anything in particular to kill for slayer instruments? All kinds, demon to arachnid, but super slayers preferred of course. I lost my set of super slayer renewal thingys, looks like 2 mill for a full new set on Europa, so I need to start finding some slayers again.

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are no particular monsters that give out slayer instruments. I suspect that your chance to get one scales with the monster loot tables and your luck. I suggest you try some of your tougher monsters (dragons, poisons, bloods, etc..). You can also try some of the named ML monsters too. This will also allow you to bank some gold and buy a set of renewal flutes of your own.

Stayin Alive,

BG

Stickypaws

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Petra came to my rescue and gave me some double slayer arti things ^^ Thankya Petra. Ill be saving for a full set of renewal flute super slayers thingys again ^^

S

slim_the_dim

Is there anything in particular to kill for slayer instruments? All kinds, demon to arachnid, but super slayers preferred of course. I lost my set of super slayer renewal thingys, looks like 2 mill for a full new set on Europa, so I need to start finding some slayers again.
I find ophidians are good for regular slayer instruments at least.

/ Slim

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
lower end dungeon critters i find are good.

like lizzy men and orcs and such.

doom critters are good for some reason, not sure why they seem to pay out more music.

its probablly just all in my head..... like the voices.....

:dunce:

Stickypaws

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
A quick follow up, been having trouble with my mechanical pets so went bunny bashing. 200 luck (blessed necklace) and roughly every other bunny gave me a slayer.

An hour of killing ice fiends and wyrms gave me 3 total.

Poo I think ya might be onto something. Lower fame givin more instruments. ^^