• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What Timezone You In?

What Timezone are Players in?

• Eastern US

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Central US

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Pacific US

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Other

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Folks,

I seek to learn how many Baja players reside in the following Timezones:

Eastern US; Central US; Pacific US; Other

I ask that only current players respond to the poll, all are welcomed to respond with comments.

Thank You,

Elladan of Baja

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Living in Arizona, it depends on what time of year it is. Part of the year we're Pacific, like now, the other we're mountain. Confusing to say the least sometimes.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm .. where's the option for Mountain US? Currently on Mountain Daylight Time.

C

Cymidei Fier

Pacific, living in So. Cal as close to the server as I can get.

Y

Yalp

I am right outside the DC beltway, in Maryland, but I am close enough to EA's headquarters to throw rotten eggs at them when needed!

M

Millie

Mountain Daylight Savings Time. Colorado Usa
I lived in Arizona for years.. No Daylight Savings Time kinda makes it hard to keep up with what your zone is. lol

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm the same as Sara, Millie and sometimes Oriana....Mountain Daylight. I live in what many of us fondly call "the armpit of Wyoming".

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Evanston?! ;) :D
Nope. We're in the NE armpit. I also think that part of the nickname is due to it not being the prettiest part of WY but the economy is good so far. :thumbsup: If I want mountains, I can drive 50 miles in either direction and see them. In the wintertime, I'm glad I don't have to contend with them!

U

uoBuoY

You do know there a big country north of the u.s. called Canada? And some Canadians even play UO?
Like me and my friends in Vancouver, B.C.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*scratches head*

What's a Ca..na...da? I don't get it.

I'm in sunny California, in Los Angeles.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes uoBuoy, and I have met some wonderful people from your country. I didn't realize what you were referring to at first until I reread the time zones listed (a couple times before it hit me) and see they're listed as "US". Don't feel bad though; Mountain time zone was omitted too so maybe you and I are supposed to click "other"??? *waves to uoBuoy over in the Pacific time zone*

J

JosephineBaja

Arizona Mountain Standard Time. But Since you don't have that option....Put me into Pacific time

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why does the Mountain Time Zone get overlooked so often?!!

Mountain Time zone here too (Colorado).

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Folks,

Many seem to overlook the choice of "Other." While all are welcomed, even encouraged to state their own location, I am mainly concerned as to where US players reside by Timezone.

Elladan of Baja

J

JosephineBaja

Sorry, I wasn't sure why you were asking. I was one who overlooked other.

I live in the twilight zone of Arizona. For 8 months out of the year, from March to November (now), we observe Pacific time - so I had picked pacific for that reason.

But technically I'm "other." lol

B

Barracoon The Piper

I'm in every timezone you want.

Barracoon The Piper.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Josephine, where about in AZ do you call home??

S

Sleath

I live in Sunny, Rainy, Snowy, sunny-rainy, sunny-snowy, rainy-snowy, sunny-rainy-snowy, Oh hell I give up... Denver, Colorado... So I guess that makes me MST as well...
BTW when I first started playing UO I was at Ft. Wainwright, AK as well.. Cadsuane say hi to Santa for me in North Pole. I really miss the fish fry at Alaskaland!!!

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought I was hiding in the Kingdom of Dawn? *munches a gingerbread cookie*

Pacific, here. I live in Northern California, a couple miles from Shasta Lake.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Folks,

Many seem to overlook the choice of "Other." While all are welcomed, even encouraged to state their own location, I am mainly concerned as to where US players reside by Timezone.

Elladan of Baja
Since Mountain time isn't listed, and I do play from the U.S. ... or at least the last time I checked, Wyoming, Montana, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, and Arizona (always on Mountain Standard Time as AZ does not observe Daylight Savings Time); most of Idaho; part of North & South Dakota, and a teeny little piece Texas were all still a part of the U.S. ... I opted to not pick other. ;)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe Alaska and Hawaii are also considered a part of the US. * runs off to check stars on flag * :)

B

Bucko the Kid

Central, in the windy city of Chicago which is called that due to its politicians.

Bucko the Kid

Entheeya

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mountain time zone here.... Colorado..
Where you can golf and ski in the same day....

Go Rockies:thumbup::thumbup: