• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What time zone are you in?

What Time Zone Are You In?

• Eastern

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Central

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Moutain

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Pacific

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Arizona (No Daylight Savings Time)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawaiin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alaskan

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Other (Specify how many hours off Eastern please?)

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

EMFaineMorgan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A long while back, we had posted a survey on the Origin Event Forum asking what time worked best for events. We'd like to branch out a bit from weekends where possible so we want to turn it around and ask, what time zone people live in. We know that technically, Origin is a West Coast server. However, we also know that we have people from all over the place. So, this is just to get an idea of the mix for future planning.

**Disclaimer - This is provided I can actually figure out how to DO a poll here. :p

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
* Waves at Morg * Hiya I actually left my broswer open and was at work when you posted lol.

F

Frey Wavestrider

Brat and I are on pacific but due to schedules have had trouble attending events recently. However we will continue to try to make them, weekends are best for us most times

A

A Rev

I am Hokuto Shinken and i play in the UK

So, im a long way of your time zone!!!