• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) What the %#$ ...

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
strolling though Malas and refreshing myself on the layout. Headed S of my place (which is a bit N of Hanses Hostel). Got through the caves, past the orcs and bandits. Found the UMP houses and then the treefellows.

Right after that I found a Dread Horror ... which proceeded to wipe me out faster than a GD. No info about it here or UOGuide, so can someone fill me in on these?

And no ... I have no intention of try to even tackle one! i never got a hit off in this meeting!

Good grief.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I am so sorry you found one of those. They are mobs left over from Saturday's event. Unfortunately they decided to move down to ump town and the player center. It takes a group to kill them so this is on the to do list.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
so no stats on them ... anything close to a Dread Spider by any chance?

I've died quickly but that was just plain ridiculous! :eek:

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Not sure what augustus used. I'll look over my pictures to see what he used.