• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What the heck is going on?!?

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Went to one of my houses to check on something and noticed most of my dye tubs were GONE!

I'm like well dang that's just great. =/

Took a pic to post here, and looked to see if anything else was missing. Two bags full of minax artifacts were gone! What the heck?!?

Went back to looking for more lost items, and now ALL the missing items are back!

Pics of what I saw before and after:

One.PNG two.PNG

ambrossia

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same here. My heart dropped when I noticed all my chests and BOD books were gone. Logged out and back in, and they were there again. Whew!
They also disappear and reappear whenever I mount and unmount my pet.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
My white throne thingies that make enhanced bandage routinely disappear and reappear. I've just gotten used to it.

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
Hahaha
Yes..it is the server lag or something
I recalled to 1 of my houses and all the vendors were gone...i was like wtf.
Recall again and they were back..

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All my dye tubs disappeared a couple months ago; im on siege. they were all locked down on the second floor of my keep. The security was set to co-owner, and i dont have any co-owners. so that sucked.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My white throne thingies that make enhanced bandage routinely disappear and reappear. I've just gotten used to it.
If you use the EC they will constantly be vanishing if you use Circle of Transparency as it would seem that any animated object will vanish. It is been a bug for years and reported many times... using the CoT makes animated objects in your house invisible... still there but invisible. I sometimes forget they are there and try to place things on them then I wonder why I can't and then remember that I have fountains of life there.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
If you use the EC they will constantly be vanishing if you use Circle of Transparency as it would seem that any animated object will vanish.
That's not the cause, at least for me. Just now I recalled home; 2 of the 3 thrones were missing. If it was due to CoT, I'd expect all or none to be missing.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Usually I'm kinda a ra ra type when it comes to the devs but man this publish has more bugs than some of the fridges I've seen in Chelsea. Believe me it's a lot. Sometimes enough to where if I could train them they could carry the fridge out for me.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
If you are playing with the new classic client resolution sizes, that could be part of the problem. I have had my full house disappear, but it still showed all the items on the ground until I walked on the plot and like magic house was back.

Herp!

Journeyman
I do believe Kyronix said this should have been fixed & they are likely looking in to it if not. Stratics - Doom door bug. Of course, this is me assuming that it falls under the same category as you can see in that thread. I've seen numerous things disappear... doors, houses, vendors, people, etc.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found it odd as I've been down there regularly for the last few days, but this morning, the 'secret' door in the dungeon wall was ... gone. The bottom one is still there, but there's just a hole in the top wall!

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Until this is fixed i'd say Don't log out in the "vendor room" in Gauntlet.
If the door vanishes then your stuck in there and may have to use the "stuck" option to leave the dungeon and not just the room.
GM's will NOT attend to help.

Herp!

Journeyman
Until this is fixed i'd say Don't log out in the "vendor room" in Gauntlet.
If the door vanishes then your stuck in there and may have to use the "stuck" option to leave the dungeon and not just the room.
GM's will NOT attend to help.
I take it this happened to you? I've never had a problem gettin a GM out to help me out, but I have had to wait for 1-24 hours for a GM before lol

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The bug that affected me was recalling to my home in Fel. The default on my runebook was set to my home and each time I used it, I was taken to the same spot in Trammel. If I actually opened the runebook and recalled, I was taken to my home. Later in the day when I logged in again, recalling from the runebook worked fine. Some weird stuff is going on. *looks around for gremlins* :eyes: