What spells/combos to use in PvM?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
F

Frasier02

Hi!

Is there any guide what spells are good to use in PvM?
Many players use combos, but what is the best one?

I have Necro-mage-spellweaver, so combos are fine :)

Monsters like Balron (para), Shadow Wyrm, Succubus, Para blood elemental, Skeltal dragon and so on...

G

GFY

It really depends on what your fighting. Use spells that do damage to your opponents weakest resist.

Here's to examples I like;
1) Ice Fiends- I use a demon slayer spell book (their demons) and I use the explosion, flame strike combo to kill them instantly. Fire is their weakest resist and these 2 spells do fire damage.

2) Hiryus - These are dragon types and cols is their weakest resist. I equip my dragon slayer spell book and I use the mindblast harm combo (both do cold damage and mindblast does a high amount of stamina drain slowing the movement of the Hiryu.

W

Whinemaker

2) Hiryus - These are dragon types and cols is their weakest resist. I equip my dragon slayer spell book and I use the mindblast harm combo (both do cold damage and mindblast does a high amount of stamina drain slowing the movement of the Hiryu.
I haven't tried this for quite some time but, does Mind Blast stack with slayer spell books?