• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What spawn is best for me to try to solo? >>>

• Thread starter jett cornett
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
J

jett cornett

I am 120 prov 120 disco 120 music 120 tame 120 lore 115 vet 105 mage with all enhancements. I have every major pet. I dont know much about bard spells and have not even looked at that aspect. I have been away for 4+ years and am now looking to see what I should concentrate on since I play on a shard with low volume and am not available at normal busy times for guild play. Thank you to anyone who has any input. I aslo would love to hear about any tactics with my char setup that are vital to any spawns. If it matters I am playing onEnhanced Client. Also I have 120 peace to replace prov on a soul stone. Thanks again for your time!!!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
go get the bard mastery for provo and cast the inspire spell when your pets are killing stuff.
gives them a HCI and DCI and SDI boost.
its a nice little perk.

disco the mob and your pets should rip them to pieces even faster with that mastery flowing.

what to kill, eh?

well, what i do when im bored and cant think what to do is i start going to places i havnt been in years.
Ilsh is a MASSIVE land full of fun places to kill time at.

doom is fun too.
forgot how fun some of the critters in there can be.

ive been following the bane storylines of late with my guy.
that can be fun.

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
despise spawn is pretty easy. bring dragon, inviso urself, let everything aggro on ur dragon, then eq.
drop vet, use eval.

im not a tamer, but thats what a buddy of mine does.

J

jett cornett

Sounds great I'll try. My only question is can you solo any or all of the fel spawns. I think I could do the peerless and ish if I get my stuff together. I haven't tried a fel spawn in over 5 years and that was with 10+ is it worth my time. I can get it down if it can be done injust don't know if it can be and I don't have a ton of time to spend on something that I can't achive. Thanks for your help

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
if u do despise, ur probably gonna get raided (shard/time of day dependent). bring invis pots.

i solo fel spawns, but i use a sampire. i dont know too many tamer/mages that solo spawns alone. i know a couple tamer/mystics that do.

....if u decide to go it alone and get a pink that is worth something, i suggest running it out. leave the dragon, if its feasible. that way, if u get raided, at least u got something in the bank already.