• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ships] What ship is this?

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I saw this ship in Papua today and wondered what it was so I could buy one. Is this the unpainted version of the Brittania? View attachment 29748
http://www.uo.com/Ships states that there are 12 different ships in the game but only lists 11 am I reading this correctly? what is the 12th one?
Truly it be a Dev - Team graphic only for "Dock Deco" purposes. Looks nice ans proper eh? arrr.

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It sure made me want it. I couldn't stop drooling all day, thinking of being on the deck casting away.
Aye, then tat be drool I saw the deck hand swabbin' up eh? She be a sleek one that she be, but alas, there be no cannons aboard her decks. But fer fishin' and settin' lobster traps; aye she be a fine one.
Sign'd Blind Tom Pirate

SpellBreaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail!

I have to agree with you Duncan, that boat great! I am defiantly a fan of the stock boat with 3 sails. If I had that I would park it in the Britain cannel across from the Britain Mint. It has a very nostalgic feel to it. And the the boat that DJAd found is fantastic! That is the kind of boat I would love to live on in real life!

Wouldn't it be awesome if there was an EM event that dropped a couple of those deeds! This way they could still stay special/rare.

Be blessed,
spellbreaker

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I think the boat the DJAd found is the elusive Gypsy Boat!