• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What she said...

• Thread starter Bumbledogswirls
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Bumbledogswirls

I've been thinking about what Elga told me. And I've decided to try stratics again. I'm 13. I'm not an idiot. And I don't want to be condescending towards me. I don't want to talk about the previous arguments we all got into. Please just note i'm back. I'm also sorry for the crack I made at adults playing Toontown. It wasn't fair. And it was kind of cruel.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I don't know you personally. But I will give you your first welcome back as a more mature individual. Anyone that learns from their mistakes will grow into a fine person. I applaud the effort you are making.

E

Electroflap

Anyone that learns from their mistakes will grow into a fine person. I applaud the effort you are making.
I agree completely! Welcome back.. even though I am new during the time you were gone! Feel free to add either of my toons.. got some new codes posted for Sgt. Fluffykins and if you need a code for Electroflap PM me

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We dont know each other, but from your posts you seem like a smart kid. You will do fine as long as you remember that when we learn from our mistakes we become stronger people. Welcome back!

S

Stubby

Howdy and welcome back. If wanna do some runs, send me codes for both my toons, k? Glad your back :D