• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

what shard do folk move to and why?

What do you like most in a shard?

• Affordable housing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Large number of player vendors to shop at

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • pvm guilds

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • pvp guilds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rp guilds

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • The ability to place a Max storage house

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

DungHook

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
After retuning to uo here lately I noticed there are transfer tokens, where a character and there stuff can transfer to a different shard. Those things are some what new to me, I don't remember that they had that sort of thing when last I was in game.

So this brings 2 question's.

1/Where do players transfer from ?
And
2/what shard do folk move to and why?

I guess I am most interested in Q 2 "the where and why". Because what one person desires most in a shard may differ from the other.

slippjeem

Looking for a whispering rose for Little
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I only play on my home shard but I shop on many shards...

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After retuning to uo here lately I noticed there are transfer tokens, where a character and there stuff can transfer to a different shard. Those things are some what new to me, I don't remember that they had that sort of thing when last I was in game.

So this brings 2 question's.

1/Where do players transfer from ?
And
2/what shard do folk move to and why?

I guess I am most interested in Q 2 "the where and why". Because what one person desires most in a shard may differ from the other.

1. Transfer from their home shard...

2. Atlantic ( by far biggest population )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I transferred from Napa which I played on since beta. It was a tough decision to make but I needed more interaction, commerce and friendship. I packed up two castles and a Luna house and 14 characters and transferred to Atlantic. Couldn't be happier with the decision to do so.