• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What shamefully bad pvp looks like

G

What kind of pvp guild needs 4 people and 5 minutes to kill a pvm char? Was running a coon with a guildy and little r shows up...I can make from coon to outside destard while dismounted against (conceivably) pvp templated chars? Are you even kind of embarassed? Truly pathetic. If I was actually THAT bad at pvp I'd.......well..........I'd join R.

I

Inxane

Theres only one reason you would feel the need to post this.

G

To assure myself that stratics forums readers are aware of the low quality pvp being played? I can think of no other reason.

R

Roflmao X 2

Chim, you have to take into consideration that it looked that the \R\ Suck Squad was attacking you.

That consists of Mancer, Elrond, and a few others that I choose not to name them at this time.

What you did was rather funny, but not all that impossible.

G

Right, I didn't mean to suggest its impossibility, just that four (again, conceivably) pvp templates should be able to gank one pvm temp. But, again, what do I know anyways?

F

Foamy Squirrel

nazaltard would you please get a job and stop trolling our boards
you werent there becuase you were in luna
you cant spawn anymore so leave the shard with your 6 man guild

quit drinking alcohol and you might see the real picture here

R

Roflmao X 2

#1.
are you kidding me? I did 2 spawns today when I got home from work with Dark Angel of HWM.
#2.
Also...I don't even drink and haven't in the past 6 months.
#3.
You don't pvp at all, unless you count board pvp and you still suck at that. Gate pvp would be an upgrade for you.

B

Budweiser KDL

Squirrel's have small nutts...

And Naz hasn't shown anything in the way of drinking whiles hes in vent. Hes been very mature while i've been in his guild. Maybe your false statments are better left out of this forum.

I

Inxane

<blockquote><hr>

To assure myself that stratics forums readers are aware of the low quality pvp being played? I can think of no other reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

Somebody got mad and thinks they can make someone else look stupid over a game. Thats the double truth ruth.

F

five oclock

Bump...

This was one of the last threads...NOT the Last one..But the last one on the page that I could actually bump. Its almost two years old...I think..what year is it again?

Amazing...don't seem like it..on the other hand..it seems like forever.... :D

Enjoy..

R

Richard Pryor

Old school thread bumps are freakin' sweet. Especially those train wreck threads where someone airs their dirty in-guild laundry.

On another game I played, there was this "Beaver" thread that would surface from time to time. It was great fun.

O

OluckyJester

Now I am going to do some research. I know for a fact I can find some Dirty Laundry threads...

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heh This thread has been pretty cropped, actually. Originally it had a bit where Foamy accused Naz of lying about the spawns and there were copies of ICQ convos ... was funny :)

That was a fun time on Napa *sighs*