• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What Religious belief are you?

D

Denny8569

You know it's come to my attention that there are alot of conflicting views going on because of the topic of religion and subjects it ties into. I'm pretty sure me as a die hard but understanding follower of Christ has a couple times in the past made someone uncomfortable and or otherwise on this site before. So I feel like we should disclose this stuff now so everyone has a list of who's who.

I'm not here to try and convert any of you using this thread (unless you want me to, in which then I will PM u). I just would like to know so I can avoid making anyone uneasy.

Well for me, I am a confirmed Lutheran; though I prefer to follow my own ideals on some manners of how priests teach. For example. a lot of people at my church do not like heavy metal like Slipknot and or otherwise. I on the other hand love Slipknot and all it's awesomeness, yet I don't believe in the lyrics or take it as a hindrance to my faith. That is why I listen to it while others in my church don't.

S

soupandquackers

You may not get alot of replies because it is an uneasy subject for people to discuss. But to answer your question I go to a Babtist church.

L

Little Sadie

I am a non practicing Catholic. I was raised Catholic but there are some beliefs I do not agree with. I do like certain things with other religions so am not stuck on one. I am guess I'm more of a moderate.:thumbsup: