What Mana Regen on items equals 120 meditation?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Alekslandr

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 15, 2008
I'm working on a pvm necro/mystic/mage and I'm willing to sacrifice meditation if I can get enought MR on armor and jewelry. Thanks for any advice and/or help.:confused:

K

Kaeylum1980

I don't know what MR equals 120 med. That having been said my primary character is a necro/mage/mystic, and i don't have any MR on my suit. I never have any problems with mana. I go into wraith form, and never have a lack of mana. I have 120 focus as well.

Alekslandr

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 15, 2008
Thanks Kaeylum! Thats exactly what I've been hoping to hear!

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 28, 2003
United States
I'm working on a pvm necro/mystic/mage and I'm willing to sacrifice meditation if I can get enought MR on armor and jewelry. Thanks for any advice and/or help.:confused:
Go to the Stratics Meditation skill page and use the claculator there to see what the numbers are.

I entered 120 med, 100 Int, 0 focus, & 0 mana regen and got a 1.47/sec mana regen rate. 0 med, 100 Int, 0 focus, and 12 mana regen gave 1.13/sec mana regen rate. I've read that there is a diminishing return as you add mana regen items. This is when wearing meddable armor.

My Scribe has 120 med, 100 int, 80 focus, & 12 mana regen and gets 2.69/ sec mana regen in meddable armor. 3.95/sec when actively meditating.

I gave my Archer/Paladin meditation because of the big jump in mana regen with active meditation.