• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What Lies Behind the Great Waves of Jhelom

Mad Mim

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What Lies Behind The Great Waves

Jhelom is under water! Worst yet tho, me Rum been washed out to sea! As if we have enough rum, why is there never enough rum?

There has been some huge waves washing into me fair city of Jhelom. The main island, and the governor's office has had puddles infront of the door which has ruined me boots! Worst of all is me rum crate been washed away. All that precious rum...

At the Farms there appeared a poison oak, I fear that has been washed in from the sea as well. Brave souls eradicated it thankfully!

The South Island, them poor merchants, have had to sweep much water out of their shops more then a few times.

We must find why these waves are crashing into the islands of Jhelom.
May 21st 6pm CST

EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
We must lend our aid to our Fellow Citizens! Come Help find the cause of such horrors!

such a waste of RUM!! This must not go unanswered.