• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

what leather going for

• Thread starter imported_Dark Drow
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Dark Drow

i am try to find out how much to sell all 3 leather types, cloth, and 7th anni tokens are selling for. i have a pile of this layin around, and need some cash.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cloth 350 per bolt.

Since the BoS changes went through, I am not sure there have been any prices set. The prices before the changes were something like this....
Normal 15-20
Spined 30-40
Horned 40-50
Barbed 50-60

Now, I don't know. I have been paying 50 for spined. I imagine horned and barbed could go for much much more.

I

imported_Dark Drow

Thank you for the help. and thanks for post that they go for. you help me alot/

I

imported_Goron

I sold regular leather for 30gp BEFORE the BoS changes. I sold many hundred thousand gold worth, so I know people will pay that. So I wouldn't sell regular for any less than 30 especially now with the BoS changes.

I

imported_Dark Drow

thank you for the update. every lil help me out.

G

That seems kinda low for barbed. You can probably get 75-100 for it.

I

imported_Dark Drow

i will try it and see how it sales. thanks for the help

G

And I greatly appreciate the business.
I owe, I owe so its off to work I go....