• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What kind of support do we have on the weekends?

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm on a largely unpopulated server, and submitted a help call about an hour and a half ago. Found a char stuck at negative phys resist, naked and under no buffs or curses that are visible. No idea how long she has been this way.

And I was wondering why putting a luck suit together was being so difficult last night. :rolleyes:

I guess every once in a while it pays to have your characters strip down. Never know what you might find. Um.

So anyway, if anyone has some information regarding when I might make more effective use of the time I'd appreciate it. No advance in que notices, no affirmation at all really.

James Moriarty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'm on a largely unpopulated server, and submitted a help call about an hour and a half ago. Found a char stuck at negative phys resist, naked and under no buffs or curses that are visible. No idea how long she has been this way.

And I was wondering why putting a luck suit together was being so difficult last night. :rolleyes:

I guess every once in a while it pays to have your characters strip down. Never know what you might find. Um.

So anyway, if anyone has some information regarding when I might make more effective use of the time I'd appreciate it. No advance in que notices, no affirmation at all really.

I had a char like that too, GM fixed it within minutes, but getting one on the weekend may be problematic

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It got fixed during a period where I was logged out during the afternoon evening. I did try log out and in before and it did not self fix. When I logged in I was both naked and dismounted, not the state I left myself in exactly. :)

Extending a "Thank you!"

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow I just checked one of my characters and my character sheet shows them with 34 lmc. Totally naked and no buffs. I shall kill myself and res and see if that changes anything. It's showing up in both clients.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does that character act as though they are 34 lmc with no armor or gear?

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a character that's stuck at 40 lmc with no armor on.... If I add studded (non-med) he gains 3% lmc per piece with 0 properties.

Not sure how it happened, I played him one day in like 3 years, got killed by spawn and noticed he was at 40 lmc before I had put his suit back on. haven't played em since.

43 lmc no properties naked.jpg

I know I could build an amazing suit since I don't need LMC, but I know if I were to make it, the character would somehow get fixed, and the suit would be 0 lmc. so I don't plan on making one for him.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

Honestly this sounds like a forgotten,

Unforgettable night at the tavern.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a character that's stuck at 40 lmc with no armor on.... If I add studded (non-med) he gains 3% lmc per piece with 0 properties.

Not sure how it happened, I played him one day in like 3 years, got killed by spawn and noticed he was at 40 lmc before I had put his suit back on. haven't played em since.

View attachment 25020

I know I could build an amazing suit since I don't need LMC, but I know if I were to make it, the character would somehow get fixed, and the suit would be 0 lmc. so I don't plan on making one for him.
naked pvp !!!

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah had a character that got stuck at 40 lmc as well... wonder just how common it is...

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Weekend Support... lol... Did you stay at a holiday inn last night? The advisor program would be your best bet for support but there isnt much they can do other than move something around a bit.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I paged a GM about my issue and it was fixed within 15 minutes. I wish they had said somewhere in the EC patch notes about how to talk to a GM. It took me a while as now you have to put [ then type a message so they can see.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The advisor program would be your best bet for support but there isnt much they can do other than move something around a bit.
I don't think they can even move stuff about. I remember that recent IDOC in the SE corner of Luna on Atlantic.

There was a stretched hide blocking the placement and lots of people called and the advisor arrived and said he didn't have the ability to move it. Bit lame if you ask me. What exactly are they for again? Helping new players? What new players!!

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think they can even move stuff about. I remember that recent IDOC in the SE corner of Luna on Atlantic.

There was a stretched hide blocking the placement and lots of people called and the advisor arrived and said he didn't have the ability to move it. Bit lame if you ask me. What exactly are they for again? Helping new players? What new players!!
Its a long term marketing strategy. I'm glad to see it in place, but the frustration of waiting for them to have a real and useful purpose has got to be a downer, for them too!

I had one show up to help with an unskilled focus! I'm not sure the notion to have them assigned to shards, even the low population ones, was well thought out, but maybe they can allow them to bounce around based on the needs of the moment.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Viquire it would be nice if they could bounce around shard to shard... I think the worry was that they would bounce to a shard they played... but honestly if you are going to trust someone, go head and actually trust them.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Viquire it would be nice if they could bounce around shard to shard... I think the worry was that they would bounce to a shard they played... but honestly if you are going to trust someone, go head and actually trust them.
Parameters are good. I'm guessing they use their own accounts, but that isn't for sure. If they are not using their own accounts, then, yeah, I would think, given their limited powers, they should be able to go anywhere.